chapter sixty-three

recap:

Throughout the day passed, mostly me and Ant watching the different movies on the tv channels, I couldn't help to think about one certain person. I smiled at the thought of them, and then quickly realized what I was doing, and stopped. What am I doing? I couldn't have feelings for them... especially since I had just broke up with Noah. Unless I did...

--

I was watching halfway through the first Harry Potter movie with Ant when I heard a knock on the door. I looked over to him, who looked back at me. I nodded for him to go open the door, so he got up from his bed and opened the door. It was exactly who we both didn't want to see. 

n- ant... please. i need to talk to her. 

Ant shook his head and stepped out to the hallway to talk to him privately. I sighed and watched the movie, and around five minutes later, Ant opened the door again and walked in just a step to see me.

I looked over at him with a confused expression.

y/n- what??

He sighed and looked down at the floor.

a- you need to go talk to him.

I crossed my arms on my chest.

y/n- no thanks.

a- it's not what you think. i'm on your side, and i really think you should talk to him.

The words soaked in, and I reluctantly agreed. Ant stepped to the side and I took a deep breath before opening the door to see a heartbroken, red-eyed Noah.

I looked down at the floor, knowing that i couldn't look him straight in the eye.

He took a deep breath and started. 

n- that-that picture was old. it was when we went to Hawaii. i would never do that to you...

-- TO BE CONTINUED --