chapter fifty

a/n: hi before, i start writing this chapter i want to thank you all so so much for reading this story! I can't believe we're already half-way through the story. so this will be a special long chapter for everyone!! enjoy!!

-- 12 days later --

Not a lot has happened in these last 12 days, to be honest. Despite us going to the last city, nothing new has happened. Here let me catch everyone up. After New Orleans, I took a break from tour for a day and spent it with Noah, who absolutely insisted for me to go out with him by the Jacksonville beach.

Things were great between us, and I really loved him so much. My health was completely fine, and I kept taking my medication. I noticed that Cynthia and Blake were getting closer- a LOT closer. I was happy for them.

The rest of the cities were really uneventful, and not really worth noting. New York, Miami, and Chicago were busy as usual, but I was really excited about going to Six Flags this afternoon. It was currently 1 am, and I was on the tour bus, in Noah's arms and I couldn't sleep. Truth be told, I could barely sleep ever since the hospital, but I found a nice energy drink to keep me awake sometimes. Other times, I did fall asleep but I was back in that terrible dark room.

n- hey..

I jumped a little, not knowing that Noah was awake.

n- you should really get some sleep. we have a big day today.

Yes we do. Trent would be checking into the hotel at 6am, and me, Cynthia, Noah and Blake would be driving to Eureka, which was where Six Flags was located, right after we checked into the hotel.

y/n- yeah I'm just thinking.

n- about what??

I devilishly grinned.

y/n- about what your planning.

The rest of the group hadn't told me anything about what he was planning, and I was getting annoyed at that. They wouldn't even tell me when this thing would happen.

n- your not going to figure it out.

y/n- yes i will.

n- no.

He kissed my forehead and I tried to get comfy to drift to sleep. I eventually did, and surprisingly didn't dream about the empty room.

I was rudely awakened by a loud scream.

It was Ant, and Noah had been sitting over there, chatting to him.

I rubbed my eyes.

y/n- why-

a- WE ARE ALMOST HERE

y/n- oh-

I said and looked out the window to see the St. Louis arch. Pretty.

Then all of a sudden a question popped into my mind. Why is Noah sitting over there??

I got a puzzled look as he came back over to sit by me.

n- hey.

y/n- wait why were you sitting over there?

He looked down at the ground and up at the ceiling.

n- uh no reason.

y/n- no, there has to be a reason.

I paused to think it all through.

y/n- oh my god it has to do with the plan, DOESN'T IT??

He smiled and shook his head, so that basically meant it did.