chapter fifty-five

a/n: hi i really hated these last chapters so here!! 😁🔪 i am the CEO of plot twists teehee

recap:

I sighed, and handed him the ring.

n- what-

--

I jolted awake, in the hotel room with everyone around me talking. I looked over to Noah and then looked at my surroundings.

n- y/n? Is everything okay??

I didn't respond and I looked around, with a confused expression on my face.

n- y/n?

y/n- what- where am i??

He looked at me confused.

n- uh, you're at the hotel?? you fell asleep right after we came back?

I exhaled in relief.

n- what happened? where did you think you where?

y/n- funny story actually.

I say, smiling, glad that I'm okay.

I looked down at my ring.

I leaned in and kissed Noah.

y/n- so well... i had this dream where uh i got in a car crash and then i was pregnant and then i wasn't and then i broke up with you...

He looked at me weirdly.

y/n- it was just a dream, i would never do that.

I smiled.

y/n- how long was i asleep for?

n- maybe an hour? josh isn't back yet.

y/n- hm, okay.

I walked over to Cynthia, who was talking to Jaden.

y/n- hey!

j- hey!

cyn- hi!

I sat down next to them.

y/n- how are you all?

j- I'm good, uh i was just asking some advice from cynthia...

y/n- ooh I'm very good at giving advice, you should tell me and I'll tell you what I think you should do.

I gave him a friendly smile.

j- sure, why not. well, so there's this girl that i like, but i think she might be in a relationship or not? i don't really know what to do. i really really like her, and i don't want to confess my feelings because i know she won't feel the same.

I nodded, while Jaden was talking.

y/n- well, i think you should wait for a perfect time when everything feels perfect and just tell her, ya know?

j- yeah. thanks.

y/n- ofc.

I walked back over to Noah, who was playing subway surfers ONCE AGAIN.

y/n- will you ever stop playing that game?

n- nope.

I laughed and watched him play. It was pretty relaxing, I don't know why. A few minutes later, Josh came in, with bags of snacks from Target. There were about five.

y/n- why'd you get so much?

jr- why not?

I shook my head and smiled, and grabbed a bag of potato chips.

Everyone was in their own groups, chatting and Josh, Cynthia, Blake, and Ant had come over to where Noah and I were sitting and we started talking about our six flags trip.

jr- wait a minute- did anyone ever pick a movie to watch?

y/n- uh i don't think so, i was sleeping, so I'm not sure.

n- nah, they didn't.

I nodded, and Jaden came in the room, from I don't know where. This room was extra big, there were like four beds and he stood on an empty bed.

j- EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I looked over to Noah, who was looking up at him confused.

bl- what's happening?

y/n- i don't know...

j- SO Y/N CONVINCED ME TO CONFESS MY FEELINGS, AND I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME SO...

He looked over to Cynthia.

j- CYNTHIA, I LOVE YOU.

I face-palmed and shook my head. What did I get myself into?