3

I wake up to the smell of bacon cooking downstairs.Sitting up on the bed I take in a deep breath stretching before getting up and going downstairs to be faced with the image of Ben cooking in the kitchen.

"Is there enough for me?"I ask standing besides him

"That depends on how much I eat"
he chuckles,"I'll do some extra just for you"

"Thank you" I smile as I walk to the other side of the kitchen to pour myself some orange juice.

He hands me a plate of bacon and toast and I instantly tuck into it.

"Oh my gosh you're so good at cooking" I say as I engulf the food.

"Yeah I know" he laughs

We aren't alone for long because soon the girls come down and lastly Harry joins us.

"I'm exhausted" Libby sighs as she sits down besides me in the sofa,with a bowl of fruit salad.

"You partied too hard" I laughed,"should have been chill like me.Now you're gonna be in a mood all day"

"Not true" she says pointing the fork at me,"I only get grumpy if you guys piss me off"

"Yeah but everything pisses you off when you're angry" Harry says as he switches on the tv.Libby flips him off before returning to eating her breakfast.

Elise laughs at this as she joins us in the sofa,with a piping hot cup of coffee.

People still drink warm coffee?Who'd have known.

"Did anyone speak to the new guy?" She asks looking around the room.

Everyone's eyes turn to me,as its evident that Payton and I have shared the most words with each other.

"I mean,we've had like two conversations.Nothing big" I shrug

"Is he coming out with us?" Elise asks

Harry shrugs before speaking up,"We could do with another guy in the group.The ratio of girls to guys isn't balanced"

"Who cares about ratios" Elise says in a disgusted tone.

"I do.3 guys,3 girls means 3 couples." Libby says agreeing with Harry

"Ew,as if I'd couple with them" I scoff getting up from the sofa to go upstairs and get ready for the day.

"You love us really" Harry shouts as I go up the stairs.

Shaking my head with a small smile,I carry on walking to my room,i take out my phone not realising that Payton was walking towards me.Causing us to collide.

"Shit,sorry"i mumble taking up my phone as it falls to the floor

"It's alright Angel,you're not the only girl to get nervous around me" he smiles helping me up.

"Don't get your hopes up.I'm not nervous,just clumsy"

"Clumsy" he repeats with a raised brow,"right" he mutters before walking off downstairs.

I can't help but turn around to watch as he walks down the stairs.What could he have possibly done to end up on probation?I think to myself before letting go of the thought and heading to my room to get changed.

Once I've showered and brushed my teeth I pull out a green tube top and some light blue denim shorts.Finishing up I tie my hair up into a messy bun and I pull on my converse.↴

When I return downstairs everyone has changed and gotten ready for the day

When I return downstairs everyone has changed and gotten ready for the day.Harry,Ben and Payton are all sat on the sofa playing some sort of video game as the girls watch unamused.

"Why'd it take you so long to get dressed?" Payton asks

"She spends an hour upstairs to get ready but I see no difference." Harry mutters.

Getting annoyed I hit the back of his head,he winces rubbing it even though we both know it didn't hurt at all.

"I'm more presentable now" I say with a fake smile sitting on the edge of the sofa.I lay down facing upwards,my head resting in Ben's lap and my legs rested on Payton and Harry.

"Is she always like this?"Payton asks pointing towards me

"If you mean physical,yeah" Harry says with his eyes glued to the tv.

"So what we doing today?"Elise asks getting annoyed at the boys.

"We go out at sunset,grab ice-creams.Make our way to the highest point of town and just vibe" Libby says getting up to look out the window.

We finally decide to leave getting into Harry's car.But since we had the new addition there weren't enough seats.

"Sit in my lap" Libby says grabbing onto my waist.

We start driving,with the windows rolled all the way down as the fresh breeze brushes our faces.

I couldn't stop myself,as I climb out the window lifting out my arms as if I was flying,loving the false feeling of freedom.

It's funny how the simple things in life giveyou so much joy.

🥀🥀🥀

"This year is the year I peak" I say as I stare up at the stars.

I'm laying down at the highest point in town,which overlooks the buildings and the cars,and it gives you the best view of the night sky.

"I mean I have no reason not to.I'm not letting anything get in the way of what I want" I mumble mindlessly

It's safe to say that I'm a tiny bit drunk, as Libby's initial plan was tweaked ans instead of getting just icecream we got icecream ans alcohol.

"Does peaking mean getting a hot boyfriend,cuz I can help" Payton laughs from besides me.

Rolling my eyes I turn to face him,he's the only one who's close enough to hear my outspoken thoughts.As Libby and Ben are sat on the roof of Harry's car and Harry and Elise are sat on the edge staring down at the town.

"I told you already I don't do boyfriends" I say propping my head up on my hands.

"We would never work out anyway" he mumbles.

A comfortable silence takes over but instead of speaking we both lay back down staring at the sky.

"That one there,it looks like an elephant" he says pointing into the night sky

"Elephant?" I scoff looking towards where he's pointing."No way,it looks more like a bus,or a spaceship"

He gives me a strange look and I burst out in giggles as he looks deeply into my eyes.And I swear for a moment I felt this jolt of electricity between us,and I know he felt it too.

A/n:For this scene just picture the cover for the book.Thats what I'm picturing anyways.Hope you enjoyed!!

Also whilst you're here go checkout -DADDYPAY her old account @-BEBEPAY got deleted.Also her apply fic is up so go check that out!!