28

Payton looks between me and Miles,shrugging off Grace's grip before storming towards us.

Avani decided that this is the time for her to exit,making a swift escape to Ant,leaving just me,Miles and Payton.It always seems to be this way,the three of us arguing.

But this time there was no argument,just one fist swung at Miles' jaw I hear a crack as he hits the ground hissing in pain.

"You little shit why would you do that?"

"Because you kissed my girlfriend why else?" Payton shouts,grabbing me by the arm and dragging me away,"Why is it always you and Miles."

"Get off me Payton I don't want to speak to you"

"Too bad,your going to.We're going to sort this out like adults and talk it through-"

Payton was interrupted by Miles grabbing him,the death grip that he had on my wrist releasing as Miles swings a punch in his stomach then to his jaw.That kick starts the fight,waiting minutes they're swinging punches, left,right and centre.Which,every now and then,come into contact with each others faces.

"Payton,omg stop,your going to get hurt" Grace whines.

I really want to shut her up with a swift slap across her face but I know that would just make things worse,but screaming at the boys isn't going to do anything.Grabbing my phone I call Ant,hoping and praying that him and Av aren't doing something dodgy and that he can break this up,because if me or Grace try we will get knocked out.

"Hel-"

"Ant theres a fight,come quick I dont know what to-" he cut me off ending the call.

Grace continues screaming and then tries to grab Payton by the arm,he flinches at her touch,and if anything it just made him even more mad.Even though I was absolutely furious with him,I know that I'd calm him down.Thats if his feelings were actually real and not faked.

Luckily Ant comes in time,separating the two of them,Grace instantly runs to Payton holding his arms and looking him in his eye.

That should be me.

"Luna-"

"Miles your bleeding"I gasp taking a look at his face,covered in blood.

I quickly run over taking his hand in mine,walking straight past Payton and his side chick,making sure to give them the worst glare ever.

"Where's the First Aid kit?" I ask,I suppose I should call him my dad,but right now he's nothing but my dad,so for now,Grace's dad will be good enough.

"Why what happene-" he trails off as he sees Payton walking into the room with an equally as bloody face.

He gives me a look,before inspecting the guys faces,"There's one in every bathroom,"he looks straight at the guys,"I suggest you clean yourselves up then sort this out.We haven't got time for childish squabbles"

"Its all her fault" Grace spits

Scoffing I take Miles upstairs to the bathroom by my room,he sits on the counter by the sink as I pull out the first aid kit,he sits there with a childish grin.

"What?" I question

"Isn't this the part in every cliche romcom where the guy and girl kiss as she cleans up his wounds"

"Yes,but this isnt a cliche romcom.More like a scrambled action film" I chuckle getting out the alcohol to apply to his open cuts.

"This'll sting" I warn,placing the alcohol on a cotton pad,then holding it up to the cut on his eyebrow.

He hisses in pain,gripping onto the countertop so hard that his veins become visible,I'd be lying to myself if I didn't say that was hot,but Payton.

Not that he cares.

Without warning I place another cotton pad on Miles' busted lip,dabbing at it instead of pressing down.

Then I plaster up his eyebrows and bandage his red and swollen knuckles,"Why did you fight him,I ask as I wrap the bandage around his hand.

"He hit me" he shrugs.

"He had a reason" I defend,knowing that even if Payton had killed someone,I'd always find a way to defend him.

"Just like we had a reason to kiss"

"Oh yeah?" I scoff "What was that?"

"Attraction,you can't deny it Luna you think I'm hot.And you know how I feel about you"

Rolling my eyes I put the first aid kit away,locking it in the medicine cabinet.As I turn around to face him,I find that instead of sitting on the counter like a 4 year old,Miles is now towering above me,his hands just inches apart from my waist.

"Give in Luna,I'll show you a good time" he whispers kissing gently at my ears.

Part of me wanted to,but the reasoning was blurred,is it because I want to hurt Payton or is it because I'm actually  attracted to Miles.Either way giving in would be wrong and it would hurt me more than it would hurt them.

"You know what I want" I ask him in a sultry voice

"What?" He whispers,a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Drugs"

He blinks,once,twice,three times before opening his mouth wide open."Luna are you dumb,your dad is a mafia leader and you want to do drugs?What of he catches you?"

"I don't care,I just need that moment,that feeling of emptiness.Like the world around you has stopped and its just you alone in the quietness"

"Why not me Luna.Come with me,I'll make you feel empty like the drugs that you do"

"But it's not the same." I whine,playfully taking his hand in mine,"Don't be a chicken Miles,let's find the stash,get high and mess around"

"By mess around,what are you implying?"he asks our foreheads touching.

"Whatever you want" I whisper before dragging him out of the bathroom and down the halls.

A/n:I'm on a roll...I can't stop writing this book but on the other I'm...stuck...so here's a double chapter whilst I figure out the next chapter for Our Love.Anywhoo I hope you enjoyed.If I feel like it there may be another chapter this week,who knows🤪.Love you guyss ♡♡♡