12

"You do realise I have no idea where you live" Miles chuckles

"Yeah" I sigh,"I just needed to get away from him"

"There's definitely something going on between you guys" he says with a small smirk

"We kissed," I pause for a second "maybe more than once.But since we have he's suddenly decided that he has the right to boss me around"

"It sounds like your making up an excuse to be mad at him" He says as we continue to stroll down the street.

"I guess your right"i say letting out a small breath from my nose."I just,I don't want to-" I stop midway through the sentence.Not knowing how to finish it.

"You don't wanna fall in love" he says sadly."I get how you feel."

We both go silent for a while,just walking around randomly down the never ending roads.

"Luna why don't you find Payton." Miles says after a while,"I don't feel right taking you away from him.And honestly you two need to sort out whatever it is you have going on"

"Miles,I can't" I tell him as I stop walking and turn to face him.

"You can.It's obvious that you like him and he likes you.I don't want to stand in the way of that"

"You really think he likes me?" I ask him

He nods slowly,giving me a small smile as he brings his hands up to my face to cup my cheek."Find him and tell him.If it all goes wrong,call me" he whispers before walking off.

I watch as he walks off into the distance,the shadow of his tall figure slowly edging away.And then it hits me,I'm alone.

Turning back I begin to walk as fast as I possibly could,trying to get back to the house.It's dark,like so dark you can barely see your hands dark.And I don't feel in the slightest bit safe.

My pace begins to quicken and soon I'm running full pace down the road trying to find my way back to the house.But the darkness engulfs the streets making them all look exactly like the other.

Giving up I decide to just walk around,hoping and praying that I find someone I know from school.As I'm walking I can hear the faint beats of music in the background.I'm close.

I follow the sound,making sure the vibrations beneath me get stronger ans stronger until eventually I make it back to the house.

As soon as I reach outside,my senses become more aware.I can smell the wet grass,the strong alcohol around.The cherry flavoured smoke coming from the teens who are vaping near by.

I can hear everything,the music,the shouting,the laughing.It was all pounding in my brain,all at once.Making my head spin.

Turning around I try to find Payton but I can't,my heart starts to race in panic.I was a party,with none of my friends.I was high as fuck as well as a little but drunk and worst of all,I was alone.

My mind begins to spin,treacherous thoughts of being alone begin to flood my brain.my heart starts to quicken and my body instantly reacts sensing a panic attack.

With tears filling my eyes I quickly rush out running away from the party and into someone's arms.

A strong grip holds firmly against me,keeping me in place.But I'm too focused on calming myself down to worry about who I'm with right now.

Maybe I somehow knew it was him,the way his hands felt on my skin,the aura of sadness that surrounded us,the blanket of calmness that covered my body.Maybe I knee that it was Payton that had found me.

"I thought you left" he says holding my arms

"I..I did but I came back.I needed to find you" I say quickly trying to swallow my fear

"Well,you found me"

"Payton,I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier.I just got really frustrated.Miles seems like a great guy,he's kind and sweet and nice and-"

"And you like him?"he cuts me off

"No!" I scoff,"I like someone else" I say,this time more quietly

"Who?"he whispers

Looking up into his eyes I take a moment to stare into the brown orbs.They're so inviting,there's something about them that just seems to make my heart melt.

His hands find their way to my face,he slowly caresses my cheek before tucking the several stray strands of hair behind my ear.

I'm not completely sure that this is what I want to do,but something inside me tells me to 'fuck it' and just tell him.

"You"

Gazing into his eyes,I try to find that glimmer of hope,something to tell me that he's relieved,or better,that he feels the same.But his facial expression doesn't change,leaving me broken hearted and confused.

Until he says,"I like you too Luna"

I let out a relieved sigh throwing my arms over his shoulders and embracing him tightly.That was probably the scariest thing I've had to do.

We both pull back and instantly melt into a heart stopping kiss.That leaves me yearning for more.

"How about we get out of here?"Payton says pulling away

"Come to my house.My grandparents are out." I tell him getting up from where were knelt down and holding out my hand for him to take.

He doesn't hesitate to take my hand and walk with me down the street.Who cares how far my house was.

I didn't.

All I cared about was the boy that was standing next to me,holding my hand as we walk through the dark street.The same boy who I tried running away from,and the same boy that will eventually run away from me.

A/n:Here's a chapter I wrote the other day!!When i come back from my break I'll write once or twice a week for this story cuz our love will be my main focus :))