16

"What's up with you?" Miles asks as I meet him at his house.

"My grandparents are pissing me off.They don't want me to see Payton because of some stupid rumours about him.They aren't even true" I sigh

"Hey,I know what can cheer you up" he says with a soft smile.

"What ?" I ask

He takes my hand leading me to the garage,opening the door he reveals a red and black painted motorbike.

"This yours?" I ask running my hands over the handlebars

"Yeah,you wanna ride it?"

(A/n:😏)

"Do I?" I ask in a duh tone,"of course I do"

He gives me an excited smile,as he grabs two helmets and some leather jackets."Here" he says handing a jacket and a helmet to me."Put this on"

I take them both from him putting on the jacket and the helmet.The jacket was probably his judging from the size of it.It was very oversized on me so I had to push the sleeves up to make my hands visible.

"Hop on"he says sitting on the motorbike.

I follow,sitting behind him.

"It's more comfortable if you hold me"

Scoffing I  wrap my arms around his waist,resting my head against his back,"is this all just a plan to get close to me?" I ask

"Maybe " he says pressing the button for the garage door to open,",now hold on."

He speeds off,roaring down the roads.It felt as if we were flying,the wind blew through my hair,brushing against my skin as we speed down the road.

It takes me a while to get used to the feeling of the bike as it drives but I soon gain my balance,letting go of Miles and lifting my hands in the air letting out a loud cheer.

We carry on riding around until Miles finds a spot,its a small forest with a couple of trees,the setting sun shining through the branches as he parks the bike.

Getting off I take off the helmet,"this better not give me helmet head" I mutter

"I bet you'll look cute either way" he laughs.

Rolling my eyes I place the helmet onto the motorbike ans follow him into the forest,where he's wandering aimlessly.

"How did you find this place.I didn't even know it was here" I ask admiring how tall and proud the trees stand,and how dark our surroundings are as the leaves block out our only source of light.

"An old friend showed it to me" he says coming to a stop.

I stand infront of him,but soon get bored and I begin wandering about ,circling round the trunks of the trees.

"Do you hear that?"I ask him

"Hear what" he says lifting himself from the tree that he was leaning against.

"Come on" I say grabbing his hands and running in the direction of the sound.

We come to a crystal clear lake,the water looked warm and inviting as it streamed through the Forrest for miles.Little rocks and pebbles could be seen through the water,which was reflecting the orange and red hue from the sky above.

"I could literally just jump in"

"Why don't you?"he asks

"I haven't got a swimsuit" I answer,crouching down brushing the lake work my fingertips