5

After Elise's parents had dropped me home I spent some time with my grandparents before going up to my room to sleep.

But I wasn't tired so instead i decided to watch some TV.I've been sat here for hours,I don't even care that I have school tomorrow.I guess being tired is a price I'll have to pay.

Halfway into the third episode of Euphoria I hear a tap on my window.My head snaps in its direction squinting as I stare into the darkness.There wasn't anything there.

When I hear it for a second time I decide to pause the tv,slowly getting up to check the window.Slowly I creep forward stepping carefully to avoid the creaks in the floorboards.

The last thing I need is to wake up my grandparents at 4am.As I get closer to the window the tapping increases,until suddenly it stops.I take this as an opportunity to push open the window,but as I do so a small pebble comes flying through almost hitting me.

"What the fuck,Payton?" I question as I see him standing at the bottom of my driveway

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asks casually

"At 4am?" I ask,he nods in response,"alright,just give me a sec"

I quickly grab my jacket and I slip on my Van's before going back to the window,"I don't actually know how to get out" I whisper yell at him.

"Jump" he shrugs

"I'm not jumping" I hiss back

"Why not,do it.I'll catch you" he laughs

I contemplate on his words for a few moments,either I sneak out and get caught or I jump and die.

"Promise you'll catch me?" I ask him,still unsure

"Yes,just do it"

Rolling my eyes I being my feet out of the window so that I'm sitting on the edge,shutting my eyes shut I count down to three.

1.....2.....3

Then I leap trying my hardest not to scream at the top of my lungs.I fall for what seems like an eternity until I feel his arms wrap around me tightly.

Opening my eyes I come face to face with Payton who's face is red from holding back a laugh.I quickly step out of his grip making sure there's a decent space between us before clearing my throat.

"I guess that wasn't as bad as I expected.So,what now?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"You tell me,I barely know this town"

"Yeah,I forgot.Follow me then" I say walking forward hoping that he's trailing behind me.

We walk through dimly lit streets in silence,but somehow I feel comfortable next to him,as our hands brush gently against eachothers.

"What actually is probation?" I ask him out of the blue

"Because I did something back home,it was decided that the best thing to do is remove me from that environment for a certain amount of time" he explains

"Right,so you fucked up and they moved you away." I nod,"so what do you have to do?"

"Nothing much,probably help out Elise's parents with their business and stay out of trouble,or it's juvie"

"Wow you're such a bad boy" I say sarcastically

"Shut up" he says pushing me lightly

"Make me" I giggle

He gives me a sly look,and something in me tells me to run.I speed off running as fast as my feet can take me as he chases closely behind me.

I carry on running through the streets,turning the nearest corner running into the park,I quickly opening the hate and closing it behind me but Payton catches up.

He grabs me by my waist lifting me high into the air and spinning me around.I burst out into a fit of giggles screaming for him to stop as I begin to get dizzy.He places me down,and we stand face to face.

"Is that how you 'make me' shut up?"I ask breathlessly,"Because I hate to break it to you but it didn't wo-"

His lips cut me off as they come into contact with my lips.My eyes widen in shock,but my body reacts instantly,as my lips move against his.

Shivers flow through my spine as he continues to kiss me,my heart can't hold in the excitement as it beats faster.My hands find their way to his silky hair,combing through as his hands grip tightly to my waist,slowly bringing up my tank top to expose the skin of my lower back.

Opening my mouth slightly I allow his tongue to enter,which only deepens the kiss even more,so that when we pull away were panting and gasping for air.Out foreheads lightly touching,my eyes still closed shut as my mind processes the kiss.

🥀🥀🥀

"You kissed?" Libby asks in excitement

"Shut up" i hiss pointing towards Payton and the guys who weren't too far ahead of us.

"Luna,he's probably telling them about the kiss too." Elise says

"I want the details,how did it happen,why were you out together at night?" Libby interrogates

"He invited me out,we were just messing around and then he kissed me.We didn't do much after,we just talked" I answer back

"So do you like him?" Elise asks shoving me playfully

"No...I dunno" I answer in an unsure tone,"It's too early to even tell.We barely know eachother"

"Well,get to know him." Libby says in a duh tone before skipping off to walk with the boys

"I dunno if this is weird.But I have a like bad feeling about all this" I tell Elise

"You're just anxious about opening up again.You barely open up to us,you liking Payton means being vulnerable again.I don't think you're ready for that" She answers

"You're literally a therapist." I laugh hugging her,"I love you bitch"

"I love you too" she laughs taking my hand as we join the others

"So Luna,what's new?"Harry asks me with a sly smirk

A/n:THEY KISSED,hehe I know this book is moving really fast but that's all part of my plan for Luna and Payton.It's gonna be a rocky relationship.But I hope you enjoyed,next chapter is tomorrow :)) (well...later today for me)