11

⚠️WARNING,MILD ALCOHOL AND DRUG USAGE⚠️

"Finally,how long does it take you to get here?" Libby asks meeting us at the doorway of the house.

She's in a summer dress with a flowy skirt,and some white converse.She looks stunning as usual.Elise joins her with a drink in her hand,she's wearing a light blue two piece with matching heels.

"Harry decided to pester me the whole way here" folding my arms I scowl at him.

"Yeah well your friend is psycho" he says to the girls,"she freaking grabbed the wheel whilst I was driving.Who does that?"

"I do when I don't want to talk about a random guy I don't even care about" I shout back at him.

"You could have killed us Luna.You get that right" he yells turning to face me.

"Yeah,well I'd rather die than talk about him" I scream folding my arms and turning around so that my back is facing him.

"Just hook up already" Libby scoffs,"There's clearly some sort of tension going on there and you know-"

"We don't need am explanation" I say putting my hand up as a signal for her to stop.

"Fine" she says lightly holding up her hands in defence,"don't take my advice,see where it takes you"

Harry ans I exchange very awkward glances for a moment.Rolling my eyes I let out a deep breath as I walk into the house and into the party.

The blasting vibrations of the music can be felt through the ground as I squeeze my way through the house.My first destination was the kitchen,specifically the drinks.

I wasn't the chaperone tonight,I didn't really care who it was,I just needed to forget Payton.Well not him but my feelings towards him.

Whatever it was,the point is I needed to forget.Libby takes me my the hand,making sure I get lost in the crowd,and when we get to the kitchen we're immediately offered drinks from one of Ben's teammates.

"Just close your eyes and shot it" Libby laughs

Ans in a quick motion we both shot the drinks,my eyes squint shut at the burning sensation that travels down my throat,but it's the same sensation that leaves me craving for more.

"Ooh do you want some of the punch?"Libby asks grabbing a cup for herself.

"Yeah" I answer in a duh tone taking the cup and exiting the kitchen with her.

"I'm going to find some of the girls from cheer,you'll be okay in your own,right?" Libby shouts over the music.

"Yeah I'll be fine.Just keep your phone with you" I yell.

She gives me a small nod in understanding,before walking off to the living area.

I take a few moments to just take in the atmosphere,I love parties, the thrills,the rush,the impulsive decisions.

And the best part is making friends with people you would never speak to in your lifetime.

Looking around,I spot Miles in the garden,talking to a bunch of guys,Taking a closer look I notice the cigarette that trapped between his two fingers.Bringing back memories of the first night that I met Payton.

Pushing them away I strut forward to where Miles,Harry and their friends are standing.

"Hey" I smile walking up to them

Harry shoots me a glare,but Miles greets me with a welcoming smile before offering me the cigarette.

"I don't smoke" I say quickly shaking my head.