22

I haven't seen Payton in the past week,A week,I don't even know if we're still together.Miles has been really sweet,not overstepping his boundaries and helping me adjust to living with them.

They have a meeting with Payton's ex girlfriend's dad tomorrow,to set up a clear plan on finding this man,taking back their profits and killing him.

This whole thing was very confusing to me,but I didn't want to seem dumb so I just went along as if I knew what was happening.

I had befriended the girls pretty quickly,we spend all day every day together talking about our lives,what we want in the future and of course,boys.

"So when are you and Miles going to get together?" Riley asks me with a look of curiosity

"Like,never" I scoff laying down on the bed."I still have a boyfriend"

"I don't see him" she replies.

Offended I look towards Avani for some help,maybe Payton's been distant but that's completely normal,he's upset.He needs space and I've given it to him,doesn't mean we aren't in a relationship.

"I mean,she's got a point.I haven't seen you and Payton together much,but from what I have seen he likes to boss you around,threaten anyone who tries to touch you and doesn't like you making your own choices"

"Its not like that" I insist,"Payton doesn't want to see me hurt,I don't mean to be rude but I wouldn't feel safe if he was staying with friends that framed me and made me take the blame for their actions."

"No offence taken"Riley answers,"all I'm saying is,I'd give Miles a chance if I were you.Especially since we're moving soon.I doubt you'll see Payton again."

Rolling my eyes I get up off the bed walking over to Miles,they had all mentioned moving to somewhere more livable,courtesy of Payton's ex girlfriends dad,I really need to find out his name because saying Payton's ex girlfriends dad is very annoying.

I don't want to know that she's his ex,and I really hope i don't have to meet her.

"What's on your mind Luna?" Miles asks taking a bite of his apple

"How is Payton going to know where we're moving to?" I ask tapping my hands on the table.

"He won't,no one will"

"But he's my boyfriend Miles he needs to know where I am" I hiss,already feeling enraged

"He may be your boyfriend,but he's also an ex criminal on probation.Payton knowing our whereabouts could put us in danger-"

"How"

"They could threaten him,tell him that they'll extend his probation or send him to juvie if he doesn't give our location."

"That's absolute crap" I mumble,"we can just take him with us,let me try to get him back Miles.I don't want to do this without him.

He walks over to me,standing over my small frame,looking closely into my eyes"Maybe we should" he whispers in a low gruff voice before walking off to go and speak to the girls.

Determined to get Payton back I grab my phone and begin to dial his number,after a dozen missed calls and probably a couple hundred texts I decide in giving up.He's never going to answer,not unless he thought I was in danger,and then it hit me.

I quickly type in a bunch of messages in capitals,clicking send I switch off my phone placing it onto the floor,laying down on my stomach as I wait for it to flash on with a notification,ans just as I expected it didn't take long,A small smile creeps across my face as the notification confirms that  Payton had replied.And now thanks to me,he's on his way here.

"What are you so smiley about"Anthony asks sitting next to me on the floor

"Payton's coming back' I tell him

"And that's a good thing?All you guys do is fight."

"Why does everyone seem to think this Anthony? Payton and I have a completely healthy relationship he was just a bit riled up the other day,you'll see."

"Okay" he shrugs," but if you want to keep him here long enough for us to move I suggest knocking him out"

"What like slamming his head with a baseball bat?" I scoff,images of Harley Quinn flashing though my mind

"Yeah,or you try this" he says opening a bag and pulling out a miniature glass bottle filled with a liquid substance.

"Either put this in a drink,on food or even your lips.The dosage is enough to send him to sleep in less than ten seconds.

"Perfect," I smile grabbing the liquid bottle and skipping over to my bag to find my lipgloss.

Once I kiss Payton he should fall asleep waking up in our new unknown destination with no choice but to stay with us,with me.

I know it's cruel but I'm doing this for him,for us.The banging at the metal doors told me that he had arrived,and was ready to kill anything that stepped in his way which is why I made sure I was the only one in his sight and in the room.

"Payton" I sigh running into his arms for a warm hug,he tensed slightly but soon warms upto the hug snaking his arms around my waist.

"What happened?why are you in danger?Are you okay?" He asks frantically feeling my arms touching my face inspecting my body for any cuts or bruises.

"I'm fine Payton I'll explain.But first,please let me kiss you" I whisper

"Of course" he mumbles leaning in for a small,sweet kiss which sends him into his deep slumber.

A/n:Late,I know.This chapter wouldn't update  yesterday cuz of my wifi we had a couple issues but its here now so I hope you enjoy!!!