20

"Who is he and why is he after me?

"It's better if you don't know" Miles says before turning back to face Payton,"Believe it or not,I'm the good guy,I'm just trying to protect us"

"So why are the others here?Planning a reunion?You know I can't get back into this I'm on probation" Payton hisses back

"Okay can someone please fill me in on what is going on?" I yell

"I can" a voice comes from the doorway,looking over Payton's shoulder

"Riley" Payton whispers in shock,its the kind of shock you get when you see the last person youd expect to see.

"Guys,seriously,you dragged her here from her home,didn't explain a thing and then expect her to trust you" she scoffs walking upto me,"I'm Riley,I'll fill you in on everything you need to know" she smiles holding out her hand for me to take

I look towards Payton who has nothing but a blank face,Miles doesn't seem to care either,so I give Riley a friendly smile taking her hand and following her out.

"So what do you wanna know?" She asks sitting one one of the beds

"Everything,I'm so confused."

"Well,it all started a year and a half ago,Miles was going through some stuff.He wasn't doing well,and that's when we found out he was doing drugs,nothing major just weed.And then he introduced us,we got into it and Miles began to sell."

Honestly,judging by the appearance of all of them I would never have guessed that they were involved in drugs,they all seem so normal,apart from the part where they're living in a random warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

"So Miles dealer had another guy that sold to him,and one day that guy met us.He told us he could do with some innocent faces,he told us something about revenge and stuff,then mentioned a big payment"

Riley seemed like the nicest person here,she was incredibly pretty,with silver hair straightened down to her shoulders.She had a black beanie on,a small amount of eyeliner and an oversized tee and jeans.

My mind couldn't stop replaying that moment that she walked into the room,the way Payton froze,the cold look on his face when she walked in.I want to know why he hates these guys so much.Why is he on Probation and they aren't?What did they do to him?

"So we agreed to do what this guy wanted,he gave us this address for a house,it was abandoned but had a bunch of cash and drugs,once we stole them se brought them back to him.He showed us to this place and then explained to us that an enemy of his had taken something that he loved and that he needed to find a way to get it back."

This still didn't explain what Payton's involvement was,my mind runs back to the first time Payton and Miles had seen eachother since Payton moved here.I remembered what he said,"That guy,the one you've suddenly become friends with.Is the reason I'm on probation in the first place" the anger that had taken course in his veins.All this waiting had me getting very paranoid.

"So we did a couple jobs,stealing stuff from people who had crossed our boss.He would pay us and we'd go on with our lives,I mean no one would suspect a bunch of 16 year olds.So anyways,we have just been given orders to raid this drug plantation.But the owner was a millionaire.And that's where Payton comes in."

"Payton's ex girlfriend lived there,it  was her dad's place.So when they broke up Miles took Payton in.Introduced him to us,gained his trust so that when we told him what was going on he could help us.And he did,he got us into the house."

"We raided the place with some help from older guys sent by our boss,but they left early with the drugs, apparently the whole heist was a trap.They knew but we didn't,so they left us there with jewels and gold that we had also taken"