34

A/n:Hi I know it's been a while so let me recap...so luna has been kidnapped by the supposed enemy who just in the previous chapter confessed to being her father.Luna's hometown friends are on a mission to find her aswell as Payton and the others who's plan was to take down the guy that just confessed to being Luna's father

"H...how?" I ask through teary eyes

As if I've just been kidnapped by the so called enemy for him to tell me I've been lied to again.

"The man you think you're working for,Grace's father,he murdered your mother."

My heart ripped to pieces,I don't know what was worse,the fact that he lied straight through his teeth about it to me,or the fact that I've been living with my mothers killer.

"B..but this photo.Thats him"

"Allow me to explain" he starts,"but first I need to make sure you're not going to run away or hurt me,Luna I've spent too long trying to find you,I can't loose you again.

"I promise,I..i won't.I just want to hear the truth.The real truth."

He nods

Risking everything I follow him out,he puts the blindfold back on me for "security reasons",but at this point I had no energy to argue,so I complied following the sounds of his heavy footsteps till we reached a room.

"That photo you have is of your mom and her boyfriend at the time,the truth is,she wasn't happy.And this unhappiness led her to fall for her best friend.Me.I treated her right-"

Clearly

"She ended up getting pregnant,but told him it was his child.It wasn't until you were 4 weeks due thay she confessed. And he was angry,rightfully so might I add.But what he did after wasn't right."

He seemed so calm and serene for a man that has mafia men coming after him.

"After your birth your mother left him,built a life with me.But obviously we had enemies,your mother was clueless but I knew.So on the day she.." he hesitates a moment ,collecting his words and wiping away the forming tears,"on thay day,I knew.I escaped and left you,both of you."

Why does everyone seem to leave?

"It's my greatest regret,I was a coward.I should have stayed,protected you.Maybe if I did she'd still be alive" he sobs

Seeing this strange man break down infront of me was strange.Was I supposed to feel something?This complete stranger has just confessed to be my father.Maybe the first time it was emotional,but now.Now I feel nothing.

*meanwhile*

"Miles what happened?Where is she!" Payton rages

"Calm down,we're heading to her last see location.Payton,Luna's strong she can look after herself" Riley states in an attempt to calm Luna's boyfriend down.

"You're doing great Miles,just take your time" Avani reassures him.before turning back

"Dad wants to know how you're getting on.He's going to rage if he finds out you list her-"

"Can you do us all a favour and shut up for one second Grace? Is that okay?" Riley snaps

"I..I've done it" Miles laughs,I'm a genius

"What,what did you do?" Payton asks rushing over to where Miles is.

"Guys please remember that I am driving the van at full speed.Running around isn't helping" Anthony shouts