29

Miles huffs as we creep around the ginormous house."Where does he keep it?" I ask

"How am I supposed to know?" He shrugs

I give him a death stare before walking up to Grace's Dad's room.If he was to hide his stash it must be in here.

"Stay on lookout,if he comes do something obvious so I hear" I tell him before entering the room.

I don't give myself time to take in the black and gold themed room,I just run around opening draws and cabinets trying to find..something.

Obviously I need to be smarter about this,he wouldn't just have them out in the open,but hiding drugs in floorboards seems a little too simplistic for Grace's dad.

Stepping back I get the chance to look around the room,searching for something to indicate where these drugs are.The lopsided framed picture of him and Grace,its a strange place for a photo,just in the middle of a clear wall.

I slowly walk upto it,trailing my fingers down the frame.My heart deepens as I stare at their happy faces.That should have been me,me and mum and my sorry excuse for a father.But he wouldn't be an asshole mafia man,and she wouldn't be dead,life would be so much better of things had gone differently.

Something told me to move the photo and that's what I did,I shoved it to the side,hearing a click.Revealing a curtain sheet behind it.I push back the curtain sheet to be faced with a glass cabinet,and inside was what I was looking for.

I don't waste any time grabbing the bag of pills and taking out two putting it back and grabbing a mini seal bag to put them in,I then return everything back to its place putting back the picture making sure that it's still slanted.

"Stop!" I hear Miles shout loudly along with the heavy footsteps ascending towards us.

Shoot.

I needed to get out,I quickly run around the room looking for somewhere to hide it a way to escape.But I'm trapped in this room,my heart pounds as I hear the door swing open,my eyes are tightly shut so I don't know who it is but the voice calms me down.

"Luna?"

I let out a relieved sigh opening my eyes to Payton,"What do you want?"

"Luna please" he sighs,"lets talk"

"I don't want to talk to you Payton,I don't trust you"

"I don't care,just....don't do this to yourself." He pleads

I look back at Miles,who's staring over with a bored expression,I knew if I stayed any longer I'd allow myself to be persuaded by Payton and so I had to leave.

"Bye Payton" I tell him turning away to walk with Miles.

🥀🥀🥀

Miles' POV

(A/n:This is new😏)

H

er hands combed through my hair,her body pressed flush against mine,the feel of her against me was all I've ever wanted.My hands trail down her soft skin holding at her ass through the shorts she's wearing.

This is all I've wanted.Her lips against mine,kissing,sucking,moving against one another.She moans out gently bringing her hands to cup my cheeks,and I take this as my chance to insert my tongue deeper,asserting my dominance.

I flip her over so that now I'm on top of her fragile body,my arms placed either side of her head,holding me up as she kisses me.

"Miles" she pulls back,"Miles we should stop"

"Your right" I sigh removing my body from over hers,turning to lay besides her,"we're so fucked up"

"I mean we took random drugs Miles,what do you expect." She laughs turning to face me."I thought it would help me to forget but," she sighs,"It doesn't"

"What do you want to forget" I ask staring up at the ceiling,dissasociating for a second.

"My dad,that stupid excuse of a sister....my whole life.It's all just managed to fall apart in an instant.Nothing I ever had was real,I don't even think Payton and I were real.I don't want to live this life,I want to go back to my old life before you guys.I hate my dad,I never want to see him again,but I have to,I have to live with him because I chose to run away,to be with a guy who was purposely placed to lead me to my dad."

Guilt overcomes me,it's not fair to play with someone's life like we did.Luna doesn't deserve this,we don't deserve her.

"I'd do anything to take you back"

She scoffs,"your just saying that."

"I'm not,I wish I could fix things for you Luna,but I can't and I'm sorry"

"Its okay Miles" she whispers,"your the only one that cares"

She moves closer to me,resting her head on my chest.The need to protect her causes me to wrap her in my arms and hold her as tightly as I possibly could.

It makes me feel incredibly guilty,and I can't do anything to help.This is all my fault,even if Payton had done as he was asked he wouldn't have the guts to finish the job.I know he's in love with Luna,we all do.But she's doubting it.

I guess I felt as if I needed to redeem myself,as much as I wanted Luna for myself,she and Payton were made for eachother,who am I to take that love away from them.

"Luna I've got to go"I tell her,getting up to leave the room,"thanks for today"

As soon as I left the room,I ran to find Payton,Luna was sleepy,and high beyond belief so I doubt she'd move from where she's laying.

Now is the perfect time for her and Payton to make amends,plus she seems more open when she's like this.And by fixing them I would have helped put back one piece of her messed up life.

A/n:hope you enjoyed this chapter,idk what to say,so how are u guys??What's your favourite show on netflix?,tell me something about yourselves.Anyways thanks for nearly 10k I love you!!