30

I don't know what I'm doing anymore,we have a week to get their ex boss,that means one week left in this hellhole.One week left seeing their deceitful faces.

The part that hurts me the most is that I'm not even angry,I don't hate them,any of them.I just...I wish things had played out differently.

The shuffle of footsteps alert my attention,I turn my head in the direction of the sound to see Payton being pushed into the room by Miles.

Miles who I've just spent the last few hours making out with.

"Your not coming out until you sort out whatever it is that's going on between you.I'll take care of Grace,now...make up...and make out" he smirks before shutting the door, locking us in.

I have no idea how he managed to get a key,but that's the last thing on my mind.Right now I just want to space out,disassociate from this moment and pretend like Payton isn't even in the room.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles,"I know I shouldn't have gone with their plan.I shouldn't have lied to you,I should have never involved you in my life"

"I don't care.You admitted that it was all fake,what about us?" I ask through gritted teeth,still laying flat on the ground staring holes at the ceiling

"Luna you have to believe me,everything about us was real"

"How do I know?You and your friends are pathological liars.How can I believe that anything you say is true?"

"Because I'd never lie to you Luna.I love you"

That was all I needed to hear,that was convincing enough.He loves me.

A small tear rolls down my face,then another,and another.Love.That's something I'm not so familiar with.

"I.."the words could barely come out..Through choked back tears I whisper,"I think I love you too"

"You think?" He asks confused

"I don't know what it feels like.I say it to my friends,and my grandparents.But I don't know whether I mean it or not.How can I if I've never felt love?"

"Luna"he sighs,kneeling down besides me,"that's not important,what is,is that you are loved.By me,and pretty much everyone here"

"Why do you love me though?" A tear falls down my face

"Because your everything I want.I can't explain it without sounding dumb or stupid,but Luna you're my soulmate,I just know it."

I break down in tears sitting up to hug him,he wraps his arms tightly around me,squeezing me against his body."Don't ever let go,don't ever leave me" I sniffle

"I wont,I promise.From now on we wony keep any secrets from eahother,I want us to have a healthy relationship."

"Then I should probably tell you that me and Miles got high and made out a couple of times" I mumble,guilt washing over me.

"I don't care,you're vulnerable right now.I'm not going to get angry for something irrelevant like that" he states.

"Can we go back to my room?" I ask

He nods his head,lifting me up in his arms as he stands.He carrys up to my room placing me gently on the bed,kicking off his shoes and joining me.

And just as he promised he didn't let go,his arms were wrapped around me safely,holding me close you him.

"I love you"he whispers as he falls asleep.

A sleepy smile creeps across my face.He's all I want,either I'm a fool for trusting him or I'm actually in love.

I want it to be the love one,but as always I can never be too sure.

🥀🥀🥀

The next morning we were woken up by Miles,who barged into our room jumping onto the bed like a 3 year old child.

"Glad to see you've made up" he smiles,"but we have some more serious issues.Group meeting in ten be there!" He says as he gets up walking out of the room.

It was 6am.6am!I have no idea why we have to have a group meeting so early but I just kept my mouth shut,covering my head with the blanket.

Payton groans,stretching besides me before nudging me slightly."Babe you have to get up"

"I don't want to" I mumble,trying to fall back asleep

"Come on,we can nap later" he groans pulling my arm.

Letting out a huff I give in,getting up and trudging to the bathroom to wash my face.Just a few more days of this,we just need to get rid of their ex boss and we'll be done.I can go back home. Payton can come with me,everything will be normal.

We get into the living room where everyone is sat around,looking as sleepy as I feel.Sitting on the floor I rest my head onto Payton's shoulder,who sits besides me with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"So guys,here's the plan.Luna we are going to use you as bait.We know your valuable to your dad which means our ex boss will,and has been,targeting you so that he can use you as a threat to your dad-"

"Please stop calling him that-"

"Right...sorry" he awkwardly clears his throat before carrying on,"so the plan is we go out for a day in town,only instead it's just you and Payton.Then you split up and hopefully he'll find you.Especially since Avani will hack into his computer and send him a signal."

"Since when was hacking my role" Av asks confused,"I do the badass fighting whilst looking good"

"Its true" Anthony nods

"You do the hacking because I say so.There'll be time for badass fighting when Luna gets kidnapped"

"Kidnapped?" I yell,that definetly woke me up"No,I'm sorry.I did not sign up for this"

"You did" he says bluntly before carrying on as if I didn't just object,"We'll be tracking you anyways.Which,Avani,is where we burst in guns blazing ready to do the badass fighting.What do you say?" He asks with a satisfied smile on his face.

"If you ask me its crazy" Millie says from behind him.

"Its crazy perfect" Riley laughs,"but we have to make sure Luna's properly equipped" I see Riley shoot Av a look,who nods in return running out the room.

"With what?" I ask

"With this" Avani says placing it infront of me.

A/n:This is where it gets interestingg!!!!But it also means the book is now almost finished (sighs) anyways I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter.I spent all day working on a presentation for school tomorrow I'm so tired.I had to speedily write this haha .Love you guys and thanks for over 10k ♡♡