31

So the plan was set in stone,I don't know how comfortable I was with knowing that I was the bait but if it got me back to normal life then I'm in.

We had one last day,before we face him.And possibly murder him,meaning today was my last day of being a free citizen.

I don't know what's going to happen when he dies,will we get caught?Will I get hurt?Will we succeed?

The only thing I wanted was to get out of this situation and to get back home.Sure coming back would be humiliating but it's all I want.

"What is that?" I ask looking blankly.at the black box Avani had laid before me.

"Self defense."  She answers in a dun tone,unlocking it to reveal everyday items that looked nothing like weapons..

"We have the switchblade,disguised in a comb,the tracker earrings,obviously a gun and lastly the most iconic weapon the lipstick taser" Riley says taking them all out.

"You don't need a lot of weapons because hopefully you'll be in and out."

"So,let me get this straight.We are all going to the mall but separately.You guys will be disguised,I'll have to leave Payton,allow myself to be kidnapped and send you guys a signal using the earring so you can kill this guy?"

"Yea" Miles nods

"Except" Payton adds "we're not doing any killing. Once we've lead Millie's dad's men to the hideout we'll all be released and our work will be done meaning-"

"We get to go home" I finish off his sentence

Home.That's all I want.

"Okay so the disguises is where I come in" Millie smiles,"moving towns and going out with dad has made me pretty good at it.I'll get you guys done in no time"

"I better set up Ant's computer for the hacking tomorrow"

"Yeah,we all have a lot of preparations to do.So enjoy your last day before confronting the boss" Miles says before leaving the room.

"So we woke up for that" I huff resting my head on Payton's shoulder."Waste of time if you ask me"

"Miles wants this over as much as you do.He's just...super eager to do it" Riley says.

"We should do something together.All of us" Avani suggests,trying to lighten up the mood,"Like watch films,play games."

"Why not" Payton shrugs,"Let's freshen up and wake ourselves up a bit first"

We all agree on meeting back downstairs for 3PM so we can start our evening of events.Payton Carrie's me back upstairs gently laying me down on the bed so that I can nap.Early mornings are not for me.

🥀🥀🥀

Waking up from a nap is probably the best feeling ever,especially when you still feel a little drowsy.But what's even better,waking up from a nap in the arms of someone you love.

Payton must've joined me during my time asleep because now I'm snuggled upto him,my arms wrapped around his body,my head rested on his chest.His hands comb through my hair massaging my scalp sending me back into a wave of calmness.

I hum slightly as I look up,smiling at his cute face.His gorgeous eyes stare down at me,big and brown.So soft and comforting.

"Glad to see your awake" he mumbles, leaning down to kiss my forehead

"Yep" I sanswer popping the 'p'

"You should probably get ready.We're gonna order pizza.Pick something to watch and just hang out."