・A Whole New World・

Hello! School is driving me cray cray, but it doesn't stop me from writing. :) Hope you are all doing well. Recently, I have published the new book, so if you are a Feitan stan, check it out! This is the last chapter for your airport adventures, the next upcoming scenario is Kazuki's reaction to the reader getting catcalled or being flirted to requested by wow_kiko.

WARNING: LONG ASS CHAPTER

-Author

Key:
(F/a) ~ favorite animal
(N/n) ~ nickname

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

"Thank you for flying Japan's Airlines! Please come again!" The pilot and the flight attendants waved them off as all the passenger steps off the plane. (Y/n) bows her head in gratitude for their hard work. Kazuki and (Y/n) follows the passengers into a hallway with windows, leading them into the airport. Nighttime just begins as the sky takes on a hue of blue.

"Wow! It looks so different here!" (Y/n) looks around the airport and then at Shimada. "You have a bedhead, hehe." She giggles and tippy-toed, "Let me fix that for you." She brushes down his hair until it stays in place. "You got a bedhead too." He ruffles her hair making it even messier. "Hey! Stop that!" (Y/n) swats his hand away. Shimada chuckles, "So you wanted to see go to a store here didn't you?"

"Oh, yea! We have time right?" She gazes up at him, clapping her hands together. "Of course." (Y/n) raises both of her fists in the air simultaneously, "YES!" Shimada cover his yawn and takes (y/n)'s hand. "Let's go then." They head further into the airport until they found a gift shop.

It has a different style then Japan's stores. They enter inside being hit with this airport smell, giving them a kind of refreshing feeling after a long flight. "Wow! Things look so different here." (Y/n) observes the store until her eyes spot something. She gasps, "Kazuki, look." She takes his hand and drags him over to the shelf filled with Russian dolls.

(Also known as Matryoshka dolls. They are very popular in Russia and are mostly used as children toys.)

She reaches up, her fingers barely touching it. "Ugh. Why so high?" She looks at Shimada with a cheeky smile. He sighs and reached up above her, easily grasping the doll. "Here you go, shortie." "Hey! I'm not short. They just put it too high for me to reach." (Y/n) argues with a scowl on her face. "But, thanks." She looks at the doll and opens it, revealing another doll, but smaller. She opens that one, revealing another one. "I wonder how much there are." (Y/n) squats down and starts opening the dolls one by one. Shimada squats down with her with a tired look. He reached out towards the biggest doll and examines it.

"There's only 7. Look Kazuki." She shows him the smallest one that barely fits in her hand. "You're just like a little kid, you know." Shimada smiles at her and pulls her head in for a peck on the forehead. "W-why did you..." Her cheeks glow a light pink as she touches her forehead. "A-Anyways! Let me put this back." (Y/n) quickly puts back the dolls, still feeling a tingle inside her chest. She stands back up, followed by Shimada.

She gives the doll back to Shimada and he raises it on the shelf. As he was doing so, something caught her eye, she gasps. "They. Have. A. (F/A) VERSION!?" Shimada looks over and grab hold of it, "You mean this one?" "Yes." (Y/n) holds her hands out and he places it in it. She opens it, "They have different colored ones on the inside? I- I don't need it!" She gives back to Shimada. "Quick! Hide it so we don't waste money." She turns away and block her eyes. "Huh?" He stares at the toy and back at her. "Why not? We can spend a couple of bucks." "We spend a lot of money for traveling and we might need it for food or something."