Chocolate

Prompt: John handing Alexander a bowl of cream/chocolate/honey and telling them to spread them on their own body where they want it eaten by John. Alexander eagerly complies, and everything starts (or ends) with a sloppy smear on person Alexander's lips.

PeRsOn AlExAnDeR-

Warning: BJ and no, it doesn't stand for Beetlejuice...

Alexander was currently in the shower. John took this opportunity to fill up a bowl with chocolate sauce. He leaned against the bedroom door and listened how the shower was turned off. A minute later, he heard the bathroom door open and close. Then he opened the bedroom door. John walked up to Alexander, bowl hidden behind his back. He stopped Alexander before he could take clothes out of the closet.

He gave the bowl to Alexander, who looked at it confused. "S-spread it on yourself..." John said. Alex smirked and sat down on the edge of the bed and put his towel away. (owo) He then dipped his index and middle finger into the bowl and smeared some of the liquid-ish stuff onto his lips. John took his lover's fingers into his mouth and started sucking them and swirling his tounge around them. He pulled the finger out of his mouth with a 'pop'. He then kissed Alexander on the lips, licking as much chocolate off as possible. He pulled away and licked the chocolate off his own lips. 

Alexander then spread the liquid onto his chest, which then ran down his body, all the way to his... you know... HIS PEEPEE. John hesitantly started licking it off of his chest, then moved down to his stomach and then to his crotch (le cri ;-;). He started sucking Alexander's balls, cleaning them from the sweet, thicc liquid, making him moan. John then took the other's hard prick into his mouth and started bobbing his head, swirling his tongue around it and licking off the rest of the chocolate sauce. Alex pulled John's hair, forcing more of his member into his mouth. John moaned, sending vibrations through the other's body, making him groan loudly.

"John I'm gonna cum." he said before releasing into the other's mouth who swallowed the jizz. "Shower?" Alexander asked. The other laughed "Ya betcha!"

(366 Words)

Sorry that it's short, but I'm not good at writing smex ;-;. But I gave it my best shot. That counts for something, right? I'll try to make a longer and better smut later on, maybe. Probably. Bear with me, please. I'm innocent ;-; Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio