Teddy bear

Prompt: Alex and John go to school together. Alex got John a huge ass teddy bear for a special occassion and John is mad cause they have to carry it around all day.

Where are you guys from :3?

I actually managed to get a soda can stuck in my sleeve.

Alex smiled as he waited at the lockers for his boyfriend to arrive. When he did, Alexander pulled John into a tight hug and yelled "Happy valentine's day!" John awkwardly patted his back. "Yeah, to you too." Hamilton pulled away and gave Laurens a huge stuffed bear. He blushed. "Thank you, but you really shouldn't have..." he said. The other smiled. "Of course I had to."

The other sighed. Not that he didn't think it was a cute gesture, but the thing was too big to fit into his locker, and having to carry around something in school that is not your school bag, which is already bad enough, is pretty embarrassing. In all his classes at least on person asked why he carried the bear with him and he was fed up with having to explain it. Those who didn't ask, laughed.

Great.

He groaned as he had to carry it home as well. Can you imagen the poor sod on the bus with a stuffed animal about half his size and people staring at him? John couldn't imagen that. He had to live through it. But that wasn't the end of it. When he got home, his family kept questioning him about it as well.

In his room, he threw the bear onto his bed and pulled out his phone, confronting Alexander about the teddy bear thing. Later at night, John was lying in bed, the teddy right next to him. He sighed and hugged the stuffed aminal. To his surprise, it felt really warm, though when he pulled the bear closer, he felt something cold and hard press against him.

John turned on the light to see what the fuck that was, only to find a necklace around the bear's neck. He felt stupid for not having noticed it earlier. The boy took the necklace of the animal and took a closer look at it. It was thin and golden and had a small chain pendant in form of a heart on it. The heart had the words "I love you" engraved.

The boy felt his heart skip a beat and his face turned red. He pulled out his phone and he send his boyfriend a message.

Johnny💖💍: I love you too

(420 Words)

Aww yiss! 420! It took me way too long to come up with the special occasion for the story😂 I've also started playing "Papers, Please". Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night. Glory to Arstotzka.  ~Vio

Imagen it's a bear instead of a turtle