Nice ass

Prompt: NSFW Alex is really obsessed with John's ass. They would smack it playfully, pinch it, squeeze it and make flirty comments like "Hey cutie, you have a nice ass" or "What a pretty butt you have, babe." John blushes and gets embarrassed, but they secretly love it.

TW: Cringy smex and flirting written by yours truly

Oh dear, what am I getting myself into? High school AU. BUT they're 18. AND it'll be cringe. I'm not from America, so I have no idea what I'm getting right or wrong, but fanfiction world follows its own rules. Also: probably a lot of spelling mistakes. I tend to misspell things when I'm tired.

"Hey cutie, nice ass!" Alex said as John walked by him. The boy sighed. "Shut up." he said back. Not a verry effective thing to say, but he didn't know what else to say and he didn't bother coming up with something. Alex always said shit like that whether in school or if they met ouside of school. Sometimes Alex would touch his ass, but he never went too far. He hated it. Kinda. He didn't mind as much as he said he did, but it did annoy him sometimes.

He dreaded wednesdays, because they had P.E. as their last period. Better than first, right? Wrong. When they had P.E. as their last lesson, it was ended earlier, so the boys had more time to shower. And yes, they were forced to shower. John hated it because he felt uncomfortable being naked infront of his peers. Also because Alex was kind of a perv. Luckily, no one noticed John in the showers, so that was good.

First they had to run five laps. (*groans*) John wasn't really... good at running, but Alex was. In fact he was one of the fastest guys in their class. To him, five laps were nothing, but to John, they were pure torture. When he finally finished them fucking laps, he almost collapsed. One lap was 500m and they had to run non-stop. He was leaning against a wall and panting heavily when Alex walked up behind him and smacked his ass in a playful way. John quickly turned around to look at him. "What... the fuck dude?" he asked between pants. The other just shrugged and walked away.

After that (and after John caught his breath) they played dodgeball. Or well, the german-ish version of it. (Sorry) They were divided into two teams and, down on his luck, John was in a team with Alex. When a ball was thrown his direction he, of course, felt someone touch his ass. This took him by surprise. So much so, that he forgot he had to catch the ball and was hit by it instead. When he went to the bench, his teammates were saying/yelling to him that he "could've caught that".

He sat down next to his friend Laf, sighing. "You know that you can tell him to stop." he said. John sighed again. "Nah, I'll try dealing with that myself." His friend eyed him weirdly. "Well, I don't really see you dealing with it." the boy said. The other just sighed, not knowing what to say. Or if  he should say something. Some time later, suprisingly, Alex was hit and he sat down next to John, who didn't notice him, since he was talking to Lafayette. Alexander decided that he wanted to change that and his hand slowly crept to the other's back pocket, making him shriek. "Hey there." Alex said, smirking like a douchebag. John sharply inhaled and removed the other boy's hand from himself. "Hey, if you like looking at asses so much, why don't you go take a look in the mirror." he said. "Ouch." Alex said, dramatically. John rolled his eyes.

When two lessons of torture were finally over, it was now time for the last few moments of suffering of the school day before the sweet relieve of being able to fall face first into your bed. (not recommendable if you're sleeping on the floor) Aside from the physical stuff, having to take off all his clothes was the worst thing about P.E. for John. He was always waiting until everyone or at least most guys were already done, so he's be alone, as it was the case this time.

He thought he was alone, so he didn't bother try to cover up or hide anything about himself. He evern let his hair down, which was rare. He felt some sense of security, until he felt hands on his ass and another body press against his own. "What a pretty butt you have, babe." an oh-so familiar voice whispered into his ear. John took a deep breath. "What do you want Hamilton?" he asked between gridded teeth. Alex pressed even more against his body and said "I want you Laurens." mocking the other's tone.

"But I don't want you." John said. Alex's grip on John's ass thightened, almost making him moan. Almost. "Is that so?" he asked "So why do you always blush when you see me? Why do you always smile when I say something about your hot ass? You could easily tell me to fuck off, so why don't you?" At this point, John's face was as red as if he had been sunburned and he's finally had enough of it. He turned around. "Fine! I like you! I like your stupid smirk! I like it when you talk about me! And I like it when you touch me! Satisfied?!" he yelled. His voice a mix of anger and embarrassment. He only then realized what he just did and started to tear up.

"Calm down." Alex said as he caressed the other's cheek. He ran a hand through John's hair. "You should have it open more often..." he said. The two of them looked at each other for a moment before they started kissing. Alexander pushed the other against the wall and deepened the kiss. He then pulled away and started leaving kisses and hickeys along his neck, making him moan loudly. They forgot they still were in the locker room. Until Herc said "Could you two not bang in here?" Some others laughed.

The two pulled away quickly, dried up and put on their clothes, but before they did, Alex whispered "After school, at my place." John blushed and nodded.

Alexander and John walked to Alex's place together. "Did you really mean that earlier? In the shower, I mean." the taller boy asked. John blushed and looked away. "Uhm... actually, yeah..." he answered. Alex smirked. "Well, if that's the case..." he needn't finish his sentence when his hand, once again, found its way into John's back pocket. Laurens looked away. "What? I thought you liked it when I touch you?" Alex teased.

When they arrived at Alexaner's place, they went straight (or not) to his bedroom. Alex locked his door and pinned John down on his bed and continued kissing his neck. He took the other's shirt off and started leaving a trail of kisses along his chest, stomach and to his crotch. Alexander looked up to the other, hoping he'll understand what he means, which, luckily he did. John slowly nodded and Alex and slid of his pants and boxers. (and socks. Don't forget to mention the socks) "Turn around, darling." he said. John eagerly complied. The taller man took his clothes off.

He was now behind John and kissed his ass cheek and moved to his hole and slowly pushed his tongue inside, making John moan loudly. Without too much detail on this: Alex ate John's ass.

Alex pulled away and put on a lubricated condom. (*internal screaming*) He slowly entered John, making him scream. Once fully inside, he let the other ajust to his size. After a bit, he hessitately said "M-move..." He slowly began thrusting into John and started picking up his pace.

John's moaning got louder the harder Alexander thrusted into him and he practically screamed when Alex hit that 'magcial' spot deep inside of him. It only took a few thrust for John to come without a warning and not long after, Alex followed. He pulled out and they collapsed on his bed. Alex laughed, breathing heavily. "Wh... what's so funny?" John asked. "Oh, nothing." he said "You're just thighter than I imagined you to be." John blushed.

"Wait, you imagined having sex with me before?" he asked. Alex looked away. "Kindaaaaa..." John slightly hit him, laughing. "What? I thought you liked hearing me talk about your sweet, tight ass." Alexander said. The other looked away and blushed even more. Alex softly kissed him on the lips. They fell asleep, holing each other.

Then they woke up and remembered they had fucking homework to do.

(1468 Words)

Okayyyy! I did that. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. But as I was writing the last words, my dad turned off the Wifi and it didn't save and I had to re-write the end. I actually meant publishing it 9 hours ago. There's more NSFW stuff I have to write. Stick around for that. My friends just found out a girl from our class (or her friends/sisters) made a fake fanpage for her so Ana made a fake account to expose her. With success, might I add. Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio