50 shades of gay

Prompt: NSFW John is tied to the bed. Alex leaves them there for a while with the promise of really pleasurable, hardcore, bondage fucking. John is so horny and can't stand waiting to the point where they're literally screaming for Alex to just do them already.

Okay, I know nothing about BDSM, so it's gunna be really weird and cringy👍. Also: Modern AU. And with modern I mean they're stuck in quarantine.

There should be a webside that gives you information and tips on how to write for all kinds of smut/NSFW prompts (BDSM and stuff) and it should be called Kinkypedia. I just feel so embarrassed to always open incognito tab to look shit up.

Warning: fcking, NOT Beetlejuice, spanking, the use of the word 'Daddy', cringeeeee

Alexander cuffed his boyfriend's arms behind his back and tied his feet together. He put a collar on him. "I have to go somewhere for a while and I need you to wait. Can you do that for Daddy?" he asked. John nodded. "Y-yes..." he replied. Alex lifted his chin and smirked. "Yes what?" he asked. Jack said "Y-yes Daddy. I-I can wait f-f-for you." The other man smiled and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's forehead. He then left.

John was left to himself. (Fyi) He was only wearing a pair of black laced panties and, if it counts, the before mentioned collar. Laurens, with nothing to do but wait, stared at the wall while thinking about what Alex would do to him. I'm not going into detail. You can imagen for yourself what he thought about.

He felt himself become hard from that and he started thinking about how long Alexander was gone. Was it only a few minutes? 20? 30? Has it been hours? Okay, maybe it hasn't been hours, but John felt it had been way too long since Alex left and the fact he couldn't do anything about his boner made matters worse. After what felt like an hour, John has had enough...

After Alexander left, he went into his office, which was just in the next room and turned on his computer and was glad to find the meeting hasn't started yet. A few minutes later, Mr. Washington started the zoom meeting attended by: Jefferson, Madison, Franklin, John Adams, Dickinson (love that name), and some others. They were discussing... business stuff and adult things. (Unimportant, but I still wanna mention it: Jefferson and Madison are so obviously in the same room but are still denying it :3)

Washington was talking about some important job stuff and showing statistics on screen-share, when Alex's camera (window thing) was pointed out and a scream could be heard "DADDY! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME ALREADY" Alexander's face turned red and he sank in his chair in shame. His coworkers bursted out laughing, except for Washington, who was just sighing and facepalming. Jefferson made some stupid comments about it and Alex felt his anger rise.

One uncomfortable meeting later

Alexander went back into their bedroom and looked at John with an angry expression. "I-I'm sorry Daddy..." John whispered. Alex walked towards the bed. "'Sorry' won't cut it!" he said "You embarrassed me infront of everyone!" he yanked at John's collar and whispered "I'm gonna have to punish you for that." into his ear, sending a shiver down the other's spine. "I-I'm really s-sorry Daddy... I-I r-r-really thought I could wait..." he stuttered out. Alexander ignored him and got up to get some things from their 'special' drawer.

He walked back over to John, who had his eyes tightly shut, scared of what'll happen next. John then felt a preassure on his dick. He quickly opened his eyes and realized Alex put a cock ring on him. He then looked at his boyfriend, who still looked pissed. "You'll have to beg if you wanna cum tonight." he said sternly.

Alex then made John bend over his knees. "You're going to count, got it?" he demanded. John nodded. "Yes Daddy." he said. John then felt a stinging pain on his ass. "O-one." he said. Alex slapped him again. "Two!" And again. "Three!" This went on for some time, until, of course, Alexander slapped him one final time. "T-twenty!" John chocked out. At this point he had tears running down his face and his ass was red. (But not nearly as red as my face when I see my crush)

Hamilton took advantage of John's current position. He took off his pants, put some lube on his cock and insterted himself into the other, making him scream in pleasure. Without giving him even a second to ajust to his size, he continued thrusting into his boyfriend. Then, all out of a sudden, he pulled out of Laurens and instead shoved a vibrator inside his ass, taking him by surprise. "I'll be back in a few. Can you take it or do I have to gag you?" Alexander asked. John looked down ashames. "I-I can t-t-take it Dad-dy." he mumbled.

Alex, once again left the room. Laurens felt a mix of emotions. He felt bad about embarrassing his Daddy, but he loved it when Alexander was more rough with him, but he was also scared of what'll happen next. Also, the vibrations in his ass were driving him insane.

After a few minutes Alexander came back, camera in hand. John was confused, but he didn't dare ask. Alex set up the camera and pressed record. He forced his boyfriend on the floor and yanked at his collar, making Laurens look up at him. "You're gonna suck my cock like a good boy, understood?" John nodded his head and took Alexander's member into his mouth and started bobbing his head.

The other took a hold of his lover's hair and forced more of his dick into his mouth. Alex's cock repeatedly hit the back of John's throat. He then came into the other's mouth without a warning. "Swallow" he demanded and John obeyed without hessiation. Alex then pulled the vibrator out of John's ass. "Daddy please let me cum." he begged. His boyfriend smirked. "I don't know..." he said "I don't think this was enough to make up for the embarrassment..."

John looked up at him with a pleading look. Alex sighed. "I can't stay mad at that sweet face." he said before removing John's cock ring. He came and almost screamed, glad to finally rlease the preassure building up in him manhood. Alexander uncuffed and untied his boyfriend, who rubbed his wrists, then pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Sorry for having been so rough." he said. John shrugged. "It's alright. I like it." They both laughed.

Lil bonus: Later Alexander realized he got messages for Jeffershit, making fun of him about what happened at the meeting, so Alex decided to be a bastard and send him a picture of him fucking John.

Other bonus: Alex forgot to turn of the camera and it ran out of battery

(1165 Words)

Okayyyyyyy, I wrote a long sex thing. I had to look up SOO much for this chapter. I kinda just wanted to make this a joke, but I realized that it would be more effort to purposfully make it bad, than to make it good. Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio