Blanket hogger

Propmt: Hamilton hogs all the blankets and Laurens gets cold so they cling tightly to Hamilton for warmth. 

Get ready for sum flooff.

It was a cold winter night and Alexander and John were lying in their bed, cuddled up under a very warm and big blanket. At around 2 am, Alex started stirring and pulled the blanket off of John and wrapped himself in it.

After a few minutes, John was awoken by the cold. He, with half closed eyes looked at his boyfriend, who stole the blanket. He slightly shook him. "Alexxx... you're hogging the blanket..." he  said. Alexander just groaned while stirring and continued sleeping. The other boy tried to pull the blanket off of Alex, but he just turned away. John sighed and layed down again. 

It was geeting colder and John was freezing. Half asleep, he shifted closer to his boyfriend and started hugging him. He was a bit warmer than before, but still freezing, so he hugged him tigher.

After a few minutes, he fell asleep again, this time he was warmer, due to holding onto Alexander.

When Alex woke up the next morning, he noticed his boyfriend lying next to him. It took him a minute to realize what's going on, but he slowly noticed. Before he got up, he put the blanket on John. Then he went into the kitchen and made breakfast.

After about 30 minutes, John, too, stumbled into the kitchen. "Mornin'..." he said. "Good morning." Alex replied. They ate (eated) breakfast in piece, when John said "You were hogging the blanket last night. That's the third time this week." Alexander looked away, ashamed. "I'm sorry. Y'know, we could buy a second one, so one I take one at night, you'll still have the other one." he suggested.

After breakfast, they bought another blanket, that was just like the one they had at home. At night, the two of them were sleeping, both under their own blanket, when Alexander, once again, pulled the blanket off of John, now being wrapped in both blankets. After about ten minutes, John woke up from being cold again. He started shaking Alexander. "Aleeeeexxx. You're hogging both blankets now." this time, instead of turning away, Alex grabbed John and started cuddling him. The boy took this opportunity to reclaim his blanket, without pushing Alex away from himself. The two of them stayed like this all night, but this time John wasn't freezing his ass off. And I don't know how to write endings, so I'm going to end it here.

(420 Words)

Lol, 420. Anyways, I wrote 2 chapters today in case I won't be able to update tomorrow. I'll probably write another one today. Not so sure I'll publish it today. Anyways, don't get anyone pregnant, and if you do, make sure they're hot. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio