Wake up

Prompt: Hamilton and Laurens meeting on a train when Laurens falls asleep on Hamilton's shoulder.

Sum floofy high school stuff :3

Warning: chlichés

The 9th year of Miranda-High were on a field trip (yet again). This time they were on a train ride from New York to Washington DC. (with their teacher Mr. Washington) The train ride was about 3 hours long. John wasn't too excited about it since Laf was sitting with Herc and he didn't really have any other friends, so he decided to sleep the whole time. He didn't get enough sleep the night before anyway.

As soon as he sat down in his seat, he leaned back, relaxed and drifted to sleep, not caring for, or even noticing the boy who sat down next to him. The other boy didn't really aknolege John either, instead he was reading "Be More Chill" by Ned Vizzini (I'm sorry). He was very invested in the book, until he felt something on his shoulder.

Alexander looked up from his book, only to notice the other boy's head resting on his shoulder. For a moment, he couldn't tear his eyes off the boy. He was pretty cute. He had a lot of freckles, pink, luscious lips, long eyelashes. 'Must be wearing make up.' Alex thought to himself. Eventually, he snapped out of his trance and decided to wake the boy up.

He shook the other's shoulders lightly, but the boy just nuzzled his head more into Alex's shoulder, humming. He shook the boy again, a bit harder this time. "Are we there yet?" John asked, still leaning against Alex. "No." the other boy replied. John groaned "Why'd you wake me then?" "Because you're sleeping on my shoulder."

John's eyes shot open and  he backed away from the other. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." he rambled. Alex awkwardly smiled. "It's alright."

They sat in awkward silence, so Alexander decided to continue reading his book. John took notice of that. "What are you reading?" he asked. "Be More Chill." Alex responded. John's eyes widened a bit. "Oh! I love the musical!" he said, a bit too excited.

The two of them started talking about Be More Chill, this lead to them talking about their ither interests and finding out the other's name (I went 2 years being friends with a girl without knowing her name). Before they exited the train, Alexander asked "Hey, would you mind if we sat together on the ride back?" John smiled, blushing slightly. "Of course not!" he said.

But the field trip itself was pretty boring.

(430 Words)

Everything is ALWAYS 430 and not 420! I actually wanted to publish this yesterday, but my parents turned the wifi off. But really, my friends Marie and Marlene had a friend who was in the same bus as us, and I went 2 YEARS without even knowing her name. Now I do. It's Sarah. We have french together. She cut her leg with a razor.... Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio