Waking methods

Prompt: NSFW Alexander waking up John in the morning by working their mouth below the belt. 

I concidered naming this Wake up 2.0, but nahhh. School started yesterday ago and because of CoRoNa I'm not even allowed to sit next to Ana anymore!! I also saw my crush (with his gf) and I tried to quickly walk by them, but I was wearing heels and it not only looked ridiculous, but I also tripped. But hey, I'm sitting next to Ayleen. We also went to the cat cafe to celebrate Sara's birthday today. (And I saw my crush near my bus stop)

Warning: cringe stuff

Alexander woke up in the morning, next to him was his boyfriend John, still sleeping. Alex looked at the clock on the night stand next to the bed. 'Shit!' he thought. It was 9:30 and they were supposed to meet up with Laf and Herc at 10! He leaned over to John and tried waking him by kissing him on the lips. He did that, because it often worked, but this time, there was no reaction.

So he tried again.

And again.

And again.

And aga----- after several times of trying, he gave up trying to kiss him awake and instead started slightly shaking his shoulders, but still, no reaction. This was rare and only happened few times before. This called for drastic measurments. There was one thing that always got John to wake up when this happened before.

Alex got between his boyfriend's legs and started leaving a trail of kisses and love bites on his neck, chest stomach, down to his clothed crotch. He pulled down John's pants and underpants and took the man's member into his mouth. 

John shrieked and immediately sat up. "Good, you're awake." Alex stated, smirking.  John pouted "I told you to stop waking me like that!" he said, angrily. Hamilton laughed "I'm sorry, but we have to get up. We have to be at the cafe at 10."

They looked at the clock. It was now 9:36. They hurriedly got dressed and left the house. When they arrived at the cafe, the other two were already waiting for them. "Sorry to keep you waiting, John overslept." Alex said and pointed at his boyfriend, who angrily glared at him in response. Herc shrugged. "It's okay, we came early anyways."

They sat down and talked for a while. Laf noticed something about John. Or, well, on John. "Is that a hickey?" he asked while pointing at the other's neck. Laurens' face turned red and he looked at Alexander. "When did you do this?" he asked a bit panicky.

Alex just shrugged. "I mean, you wouldn't wake up, sooo..." The other smacked him on the arm. "You're an asshole." he mumbled. Alexander smirked. "It's not my fault you wouldn't wake up." He earned himself another smack on the arm.

John was definitely get back at him for that later.

(480 Words)

Yayy, an update!! After, like 1000 years. I hate seeing my crush with his gf. Especially when they hug or kiss or when they... hold hands. Yuck! I also had to rewrite the story because I didn't like how it turned out at first. Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio