Devil's love

Prompt John is an angel and Alex is a demon.

Okay, this is NOT based off of zizai_orangebrush's Devil's Love on instagram. BUT you should DEFINITELY check it out if you like wholesome comics about love. Little Angel may look like a child, but she's an adult. It's explained in one of the comics. There's more than just one couple. I'm just gunna list all of them: Devil and little Angel, Miss Sadako and Little Black, Succubus and Angel, Granny and Grandpa, Demon King of Amnesia and Demon King of Separation (probably). Anyways, PLEASE check them out. They're REALLY cute.

Angels and demons live in the same world, but aren't especially on good terms. Demon tend to be a lot meaner and more agressive, while angels were nicer and more sensitive. A match made in hell, one could argue. Which a lot of them did. And it wasn't like angels lived in one place and demons in another, no. It was very mixxed.

John especially suffered from this. He was very soft and sensitive, even more than other angels, making him the perfect target for bullying from the demons. He dreaded school sometimes because of it, but he couldn't bring himself to skip.

He was walking through the hallway when he heard a voice that made his blood freeze. "Hey loser!" Thomas yelled. John tried to walk away, but the demon wasn't having it. He grabbed the angel's hair. "Thought you could get away? Well, I've got bad news for you."

The demon pinned John against a locker and was about to punch him, when he felt someone grip his arm. He was spun around. "Leave him alone." the person said and twisted his hand so hard it made Thomas scream. "You fucking asshole!" And with that, Jeffershit angrily walked away.

The person looked at John worriedly. "Are you alright?" The angel hesitately nodded while wiping tears off his face, then took a closer look at the person: It was a guy. He had mid-lenght brown hair and slight peach fuzz and... well, devil's hornes and dark wings.

"Thank you..." "Alexander." the other said. "Alexander. Why'd you help me?" the angel asked. Alexander shrugged. "I couldn't just stand by and watch that asshole hurt you. I'm a demon, not heartless." he explained "Besides, it'd be a shame if someone as sweet as you got hurt." He played with a stray strand of John's hair. The angel's face turned red.

"I never caught your name." the demon stated. "My name is John." Alexander smirked. He tugged (/brushed) (I think) the strand of hair behind the other's ear. He then walked away. "See ya, Angel Face."

"Angel Face? Are you serious?" John quietly said to himself. "Yup." Alex answered, even though John was sure he said it too quietly for the other to hear. He brushed it of, then felt something against his ear. John touched the spot, just to feel a piece of paper. He took and unfolded it. It said: "(Numbernumber) Call me. ~Alexander"

The angel looked at it in disbelieve. "How'd he do that?" he asked himself. Out of nowhere, Alex appeared behind him. "I'm a demon after all." he said. John was so startled that he fell flat on his face. Alex helped him up. "Careful Angel Face." he said. John pouted. "You startled me." The demon appologized and offered to escort the other to class.

After school, when John went home, he couldn't stop thinking about Alexander. Not only did he save him from his bully, but he also called him sweet and gave him his number. The thought of that made him blush. He pulled out his phone and typed in the number Alexander gave him.

John🐢: Hi alexander its john i just wanted to ask how youre doinmg

Mere seconds after he send the message, Alexander appeared infront of him, startling him once more, but before John could fall, Alex caught him. "You're so sweet. Just checking in on how I'm doing. You truly are an angel." John looked away blushing. "Please stop startling me." he said. Alex laughed. "You're cute when you blush." he was still holding John and took the chance to press a kiss to his forehead, making John's face so red he looked like a tomato with eyes and a wig.

"S-so anyw-ways, y-you nev-ver t-t-told me how y-you are..." the angel stuttered out. Alex smiled. "I'm good. Because I'm with you, that is." The angel was sure that at this point his face was about as hot as the sun. When he calmed down and his face cooled off, he asked "Are you always like that with people?"

The demon shook his head no. "Just with people who I think are adorable." he said. John looked away. "You're an idiot." he mumbled. Alexander poked the other's cheek. "You're gonna have to deal with the fact that you're cute." John pouted.

"You're cute too..." he mumbled.

(811 Words)

Okay, I had to rewrite this story 3 times to be able to continue it correctly. You should still check out Devil's Love by zizai_orangebrush. It's daily comics about cute couples. If you like wholesome comics, you should CHECK! IT! OUT! Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio