Hair

Prompt: Alex helping John dry and brush their hair after a shower.

Another prompt with hair. School tomorrow. Fuck that shit. Also: Middle school AU

All classes of the 8th grade at Miranda High went on a field trip. That's right: A bunch of annoyed, horny teenagers are not only forced to share a bedroom but also a bathroo, meaning, World War 3 broke out when they decided who showered first.

Hamilton, Laurens, Lafayette, Mulligan and Burr had to share a room. No one was complaining. Well, Burr was, but only because the other four would talk all night long. On the sfirst day, John got the short end of the stick and was the last person to shower. When he stepped out of the bathroom (fully clothed) his hair was still dripping wet.

"Do you need a hair dryer?" Alexander asked. John looked away awkwardly. "I don't have one and I don't know how to use it." he said. The others fake gasped in surprise. "You aren't human!" Laf exclaimed. "I can help you if you want to." Alex offered. John hessitately accepted. The other sat him down on his bed and started drying his hair.

John tried his best not to start laughing. This was really awkward. Also, he really liked it when people played with his hair, so this, to him, felt really nice, but he tried his best to hide it.

"While you're at it..." Laf walked over to them with a hair brush and some other stuff. He sat down next to Alexander and started brushing the small boy's hair. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Your hair." the french boy replyed.

He was getting nervous, because now there were two people doing something with his hair. He couldn't help laughing a little bit, that is, until Laf started pulling at his hair. He yelped "What are you doing?!"

"I'm making you a high ponytail."

"But I don't want that!"

"No one asked you."

Laf finished the painful procedure and him and Hammy started gushing about their friend's hair. "I can't feel my head..." he said, hating what his friend did to him.

All the while Herc and Aaron were watching them, a bit jelous because their hair was short.

(371 Words)

Laila, looking at you😂. Okay, I kinda wanna start other books with consistent stories, but I'm scared it'll be too much. Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/nigh.  ~Vio

  ~Vio