Insecure

Prompt: John getting shy about being naked in front of Alex for the first time. 

Image, once more, has nothing to do with the story, it's just funny. Also, I'm scared that my show-watching behaviour will influence my writing sceduel😂 I'm currently (re)watching/will (re)watch: Turn, Twin Peaks: The Return, Bojack Horseman, Gravity Falls. Help. Just glad Lucy has the same voice actress as in the first 2 seasons.

Also: chubby John

Alexander and John were taking vacation in Vienna (again). They were staying in a nice little hotel room. Well, actually two rooms. The bedroom and the bathroom. You get it. They have to share a bed too, but for them it wasn't a problem. They were dating after all. BUT they didn't do the devil's tango yet.

Anyways, after a long day of exploring the city and buying stuff, most of it being useless, they returned to their hotel room. John flopped himself onto the bed, his boyfriend layed down next to him. John stood up again. "I'm gonna take a shower." he said and went into the bathroom.

*One shower later*

John went back into the bedroom, a towel around his body. He took some clothes out of his suitcase and was about to change, but it just hit him that Alexander was also in the room. He glanced at him nervously. Alexander seemed to be busy with his phone, yet John felt the need to ask "I-is it okay if I change here?" The other smiled at him. "Of course."

The freckled man nervously removed the towel. He felt uncomfortable and vulnerable being naked infront of another human being. He quickly put on his clothes and sat down next to his boyfriend. They were sitting in silence for a while.

"I didn't think you'd have freckles down there." Alex said, smirking. John blushed and hid his face in his hands. "You looked?!" he asked, clearly embarrassed. "You never told me not to." Laurens layed down on his side and hid his face in a pillow. Alexander chuckled and hugged his mess of a boyfriend from behind.

"Do you think I'm fat?" John asked after a while. "Of course I don't." Alexander reasured him. John pouted. 'He thinks I'm fat.' he thought to himself. Alex wrapped and arm around his boyfriend. "Besides, more you, equals more us."

John sighed. "You think I'm fat." he mumbled. "Listen, if I really thought you were fat or ugly or something like that, I wouldn't have asked you to be my boyfriend. You're the most beautiful and most adorable person I've ever met. You're perfect and I love you." he said. The other blushed and felt tears swell up in his eyes. He turned over and nuzzled his head into Alexander's chest. "I love you too." he mumbled.

(461 Words)

Body postivity👍 I'm sorry it's a bit short, but I had to re-write the beginning 3 times. Has anyone watched Turn? If yes, is it a good show? Also, I'm currently re-watching Bojack Horseman season 1, so I can watch it with my mom. We're finally watching The Return as well. Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

  ~Vio