Tease~

Prompt: NSFW John teasing Alex during oral sex, giving only kisses and soft touches for their partner, until Alex can't take it anymore and begs for it.

Oh dear... why am I doing this? I don't even know how to properly start this. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS! AT ALL! No sex tho.

Alex and John were lying on the bed, making out. Well, Alex was on the bed, John was on Alexander. Their clothes lying in some forgotten corner of the room. John got off his boyfriend and kneeled on the floor. It Hamilton a moment to realize what was happening, but when he eventually did, he smirked.

John slid off his boyfriend's briefs and took his rock hard member into his hand. He slowly stroked him, making Alex moan quietly. Laurens smirked. He started leaving soft kisses on his dick, sending shivers down the other man's spine.

He slightly licked his member, though it was not enough for Alexander. He bucked up his hips, in hopes of more friction, which John denied him, though. "Stop being such a tease~" Alex breathed. The other looked at him with wide, innocent eyes. "And what if I don't?"

"Then I'd have to punish you, baby..." Alex said in a deep voice. The voice and the thought of what Alex would do to him alone were enough to make John shiver. He loved the punishments, but he still prefered if Hamilton praised him and treated him nice.

Laurens almost immediately took his lover's member into his mouth and slowly bobbed his head. Alex lightly gripped his hair and made him pick up his pace. He then, without a warning, came into John's mouth, forcing him to swallow it. John groaned. "You could've warned me at least..." he mumbled.

Alexander smirked. "That's what you get for being a tease." he said in the same deep voice he knew drove his boyfriend crazy. The other pouded. "I'm sorry baby. Here, let me make it up to you." Hamilton said as he motioned for the other to sit down on his lap. John complied hesitately.

The other kissed up and down his neck, biting and sucking at a certaint spot, making the man in his lap whimper and moan. He then removed John's underwear and... well... I think I don't need to say what they did next ;3

(390 Words)

Yaaaaaayy! It's cringy! I know it's short, but I really, REALLY don't know how to write sex stuff. So anyways, remember last chapter when I meantioned the book "Kidnapped by the Pirate"? I read some of it and this is an actual quote: "He wanted cock—hard and thick and unrelenting." 😂 The book seems pretty cool so far. Anyways, hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

Picture has been removed for.... a lot of reasons.