Weekend at a romantic hotel

Prompt: John and Alex booking a hotel for a lazy romantic weekend, most of which they spend naked. Alex decides that they feel too comfortable to want to get up and go out for food, so John decides to order out for them and get dressed enough to meet the delivery person at the door. While John is accepting the order, Alex wraps up in a sheet and comes up behind them, smug as both John and the delivery person become flustered. 

Warning: Smex. Maybe with description, maybe only mentioned. But SMEX.

Btw: I just played The Sims 4 and Alex and John, well... did the deed. A lot.

Alexander and John have been together for a year now, but they haven't had sex yet. Mainly because they had roommates. The two of them are never alone at their place. At least one other person was always there too and at least one other person was always awake at night. And, well, they didn't want their friends to hear them fuck. So they decided to book a hotel for the weekend. Why? Well, because it was their one year anniversary (Whoo!) and they finally wanted to do the devil's tango.

Almost immediately after they locked the door of the room, Alexander pinned his boyfriend against the wall and kissed him roughly. "You can't imagen how long I've been waiting for this." Alexander whispered into the other's ear and started kissing, biting and sucking his neck, leaving hickeys. "Trust me, I ca- Ah~" he moaned when Alexander found his sweet-spot. He started abusing that spot, completely aroused boy the lewd noises his boyfriend made.

Alexander picked the other man up, who wrapped his legs around his waist. The older man threw his boyfriend onto the bed and took his shirt of. He then started leaving hickeys along John's collar bone, chest all the way down to his stomach. When he got to the other's pants, he looked at his lover, in a way of asking for permission, John nodded his head and Alexander pulled his pants and underwear off, leaving him naked. He then started to take of his own clothes, but before that, he pulled out a bottle of lube. "Turn around~" he demanded. John complied and layed down on his stomach, ass in the air. Alexander put some of the lube on his member. He aligned his dick with John's hole. "I'm gonna make you feel really good..." he said in a very deep voice and slowly pushed inside him.

One sex later

The two of them were lying on the bed, panting. "Round two?" Alex asked.

Many sex later

Alexander flopped down on the bed and John layed on top of him. Alex groaned. "I'm hungry..." he said. His boyfriend looked at him, cocking an eyebrow. "Really?" he asked "I mean you just ate my-" "Let me stop you right there!" Alexander said, interrupting him. The other just laughed. You can guess for yourself what he was about to say. Right? "You wanna go out somewhere?" John asked, the other shook his head. "Too lazy." he explained.

"I could order pizza." John suggested. "Sure." the other man said. As John was on the phone with someone working at the pizza place, Alex decided to be a little bitch  and started palming John, making his moan. While he was still on the phone. After making the order, he finished the call. "Alexander! What the fuck!" he screamed. Alexander shrugged. "Felt like doing it."

John put on a pair of shorts and a shirt. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. John took his wallet and went to get the pizza. Alex, once again, decided to be a bitch. He wrapped himself in a blanket and walked over to his boyfriend. "That'll be 20$." the delivery guy said. John put the pizza box on the floor to take the money out of his wallet. He was about to hand him a 20$ bill, when Alexander wrapped his arms around John's waist and kissed his neck. "John~ hurry up~" he said. Both John and the delivery guy were staring at Alex while blushing. John gave him the other man the money and muttered an appology. He took the pizza into their hotel room.

"ALEXANDER! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" he screamed. Alex just shrugged. "You're cute when embarrassed." he replied, earning a flick on the forehead. Alexander put an arm over his face and let himself fall onto the bed. "Ow..." he said "John, that flick was too much. You killed me. With my last will, I pass onto you my phone' photo folder that's filled with nudes and etc." John laughed, but his mood quickly shifted. "What nudes?" he asked. Alexander let his toung roll out, so John decided to take his lover's phone and quickly found said folder. He blushed deeply. The folder was filled with nudes John has sent him and even photos that Alex apparently took while they were doing the deed at the hotel. "When did you- why- How did I not notice this?!" he yelled.  The 'corpse' shrugged.

John smirked. "Well, I guess now that Alex is dead, I have the whole pizza for myself." Suddenly Alexander's eyes darted open and he grabbed his boyfriend by the waist, stopping him from taking even one step. "Don't. You. Dare." he said. The two of them laughed and started eating pizza. The rest of the weekend, they spend doing the devil's tango and Alex continued to secretly photograph John, for what he then was hit with a shoe. All in all, they head a great weekend ;3

(940 Words)

I wrote them doing the frick-frack again. Whoo. My poor, innocent eyes. They were deprived of their innocense. I can't spell that word. You can't imagen how many words and phrases I had to look up to write some of these scenes.😂 So, anyways, I hope you liked it. Have a good rest of the day/night and don't be Alexander.  ~Vio

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he's so HAWTTT

my friends hate me for that