Costume party

Prompt: Hamilton and Laurens decide to do a partner costume! Who would they dress up as?

Warning: TWIN PEAKS REFERENCES!!

I'm gonna guess that the majority of my 3 readers didn't watch Twin Peaks. Short, spoilerless summary of the plot: Laura Palmer was found dead on the shore and it is now up to Special Agen Dale Cooper to solve the case, while also dealing with the weirdness of the inhabitants of Twin Peaks and enjoy some DAMN fine coffee and a DAMN fine slice of cherry pie at the RR.

The show's age rating is 16, but I guess it's fine to watch at 12/13. I watched it at 13. Also: John has short hair in this one. College AU. AYwAyS, TO THE STORY *Holds up baguette and points forward*

The Schuylers threw a halloween party at their house and, of course, a lot of people were invited to it, including the Hamilsquad, who decided they'll all do a partner costume. At first, they could NOT agree on something, that was okay with everyone, but then they agreed on something: They would dress up as Twin Peaks characters.

John was currently changing into his costume in the bathroom as Alexander was waiting for him. When he came out, he was wearing a red, long sleeved shirt and a dark green-ish checkered skirt and of course red lipstick. Alexander was wearing a dark suit and a patch that said "FBI".

"How do I look?" John asked. His boyfriend looked him up and down. "Stunning. Absolutely stunning." he said. "Thank you, 'Special Agent Cooper'." The two of them laughed. "I think we should get going." Ale- I mean, Dale said. You see, the four of them wanted to meet up at a diner and then go to the party together.

When they arrived at the diner, Herc and Laf were already waiting for them. Laf wore a light blue and white waitress uniform and makeup. He also and dyed his hair. Hercules wore a black leather jacket and a pair of jeans. The four of them sat down together and talked, that is until someone turned on the jukebox (yes) and a certant song started playing. John turned to the box. "God, I love this music." he then turned to his friends "Isn't it too dreamy?" he stood up and moved along to the music, causing people to stare at him.

(can you guess who he's supposed to be?)

They all shared a laugh and then made their way to the party, where they are immediately greeted by none other than Peggy. "What are you dressed up as?" she asked. "Well, I'm special Agent Dale Cooper and this is the wonderful Audrey Horne. And those are Bobby Briggs and his girlfriend Shelly Johnson." Alex explained. Peggy looked at them unfased. "I have no idea who you're talking about." she said, then went back into the house, the other four followed her.

They did, well, what ever people do at parties. At about 2 A.M., Alex and John went back to their appartment. They were so drunk and exhausted that they just went straight to bed. The next morning, they woke up, hung over and with terrible head aches. John rushed into the kitchen and pulled out a jar of pickles and pretty much exed the pickle juice. (I heard that helps when you're hung over)

He then made some black coffee for Alexander, who when he entered the kitchen, pulled out a voice recording thingy and said "Diane, 10 A.M. It appears I got too drunk at my friends' party last night, as I am now hung over and suffering from a terrible head ache." John giggled. He gave him his cup of coffee and asked "How are you?"

"Well, John, to be perfectly honest, I'm tired and a little on edge." he said, making the other giggle even more. "Did you practise the lines, or what?" John asked. The other shrugged. "Kinda." he replied "I felt like I had to know at least some quotes, just in case."

He looked at his boyfriend "How come you're not suffering?" he asked. John looked at the fridge "It's possible that I drank the juice in the pickle jar." he explained. Alex looked at the jar, that now only contained the pickles, then pulled the voice recorder out again "Diane, 10:15 A.M. I just found out that my boyfriend hates me and wants to see me dead." he told 'Diane'. John bursted out laughing and snached the device from his boyfriend. "Diane, it seems as though my boyfriend found out about my plan to assassinate him. I'm not sure I'll survive the mission. Tell the boss that I might not make it." They laughed. (not in the show, but wanted to write it.)

)

(818 Words)

Yay, I did a Twin Peaks thing! I LOVE Twin Peaks! It's a good and interesting show. You should really check it out. Anyways, I'll just show a picture of the characters and say who's who. I hope you liked it. Have a nice rest of the day/night.  ~Vio

John=Audrey,  Alexander=Dale

Lafayette=Shelly,  Hercules=Bobby

Also this