Drama

Recap:

Y/N: "Aww Jaden.... I promise we are friends.."
Jdn: "Fine"

I hugged him trying to be nice and we both walked back with the boys..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 3 months and Bryce and I had been talking. I quickly gained 6.4 million followers. With the help of the boys and my dances that I created. There was drama between Nessa and Chase, rumors were spreading about them kissing each other. Since Josh was dating Nessa he got upset and made a diss track directing it towards Chase. Later on Blake and Noah started tiktok. They each gained their own followers. A little after, Nessa and Josh broke up. It was only a while after, and everything about Nessa and Chase was brought up again. And now we are dealing with the same drama over again. Nessa just officially moved to LA and I went to visit her at her apartment. We were talking and she was upset and so she decided to speak up on the situation that she never spoke about because she was tired of everyone blaming her for anything and everything.

*Tikok Video*

N: "I'm here to speak out and address the 'drama' that is revolving around me. Yes, Chase and I kissed, once. I am certain that I'm speaking for the both of us that nothing else happened and that it meant nothing. We were never an actual 'thing.' This all happened when we were both single. I'm tired of everyone using me as an excuse for things they did. And I'm tired of everyone on social media blame me for things that I didn't mean to happen and making my take full responsibility when it wasn't just me. And also for making everything worse than what it actually is. If I'm being true to myself.. I've considered letting go of my role as an influencer.. With the overwhelming hate and negative energy it is hard to focus on myself and take care of my mental state of mind. Personally I have handled everything privately. I have said what I felt was necessary to say and nothing more. Im not going to add details to situations where its not necessary.. Because I now know that people are going to use my own words against me. Im not going to post negative comments and false accusations towards anyone where I shouldn't. Im sorry to everyone that I may have hurt. Whether I'm aware of it or not. Just know I deeply sorry and its perfectly fine you don't accept my apology or if you think its not good enough but just keep it to yourself rather than spreading hate around my platforms. It's not my place to speak on other sides of the story, so, maturely handling the situation I'm going to move on and forget about it because its just for the best for everyone."

After Nessa was done she began crying as she posted the video. I decided to try and calm her down and she began talking to me telling everything that was wrong. And I knew that I had to be a good friend.. I had to listen to her and give her the attention she needed from a friend.

N: "Im sorry Y/N, It's just that I feel so upset that people are probably not going to think it was good enough.. They never think its good enough. I always get the hate. They always think its my fault. I-I- look. Imagine a thousand people- hundreds of thousands... telling you. You alone. That you aren't worth living and that you should die and that you should kill yourself. And I'm starting to believe the comments and it hurts. They body shame me... They tell me to kill myself... They tell me I'm not good enough... And they always tell me its my fault. So.... I wouldnt be here.. if I was dealing with- if- *slightly laughs and rolls her eyes* If who I was two years ago was dealing with all the hate and all the comments telling me to kill myself and all the dm's saying that my life was not worth living anymore- I just would not be here... I literally look at the mirror sometimes and start crying. Because I start... seeing what, people are commenting and saying about me and it sucks. I HATE myself.. I hate myself."

I tried comforting her and after a while I cheered her up by the time it was for her to go to her meeting at the studio to talk about her song. So she got ready and headed out her apartment with me following her from behind. I go home and she goes to the studio. Once I got home I headed to my room. I got a text from Bryce saying that he would be home soon. So after a couple minutes I see his Uber pull in into the driveway and I walk over to the door and open it for him.

Y/N: "Hey Bryce!"
B: "Hey.."
Y/N: "Are you okay? You don't sound okay?"
B: "Yeah I'm fine. Do you want to go watch a movie or something? In my room?"
Y/N: "Sure"

I felt like something was off with Bryce.. He looked uncomfortable with me and the more I paid attention to his face. I could see slight smudges of red around his lips. I knew I hadn't kissed him.. So who did? I felt worried so when we were done watching the movie he went to the restroom to take a shower and I unlocked his phone. I searched and saw that he was texting Addison. He was talking to Addison. He kissed Addison..? I read their texts in between each other.

Addison/A

*phone*
Addi💗👀

A: "I had a fun time with you today! I cant wait to see you again Tuesday😉💕"
B: "It was fun seeing you again. And actually doing something together😶 I know we've been distant recently but Im glad we are actually getting somewhere together again bye💗"

I felt betrayed and hurt. I knew that Bryce and I weren't dating but it still hurt cause I wanted to be with him. I began crying and quietly left the room. I headed to my room and locked the door. I leaned my back against the door crying on the floor. I heard Bryce calling me a few minutes after, calling my name from his room. I ignored him and I heard footsteps coming towards my door so I quickly wiped the tears away and went to my bed acting as if everything was normal.