T I K T O K R O O M

Recap:

She stopped running her hand through my hair and and held it back for a moment. She kissed my forehead and then continued to play with it again.

Y/N: "I love you too. Goodnight."

~ 7 PM ~

Your POV
I woke up with Bryce next to me and didn't realize we spent the whole day sleeping. I got out of bed and he woke up, so we ended up walking downstairs together. We saw the boys playing games together.. All the boys the boys that decided to stay and live with Bryce at the original Sway House.

Q: "Hey! You just woke up?"
B: "Yeah.... Are you hungry Y/N? Im ordering food want to order something?"
Y/N: "Sure!"

I finished ordering my food and then walked the kitchen to get water. I went to the fridge to get, specifically two bottles of water. And Blake started talking to me in a low voice.

Bl: "So I'm guessing you guys talked huh?"
Y/N: "Yeah.. It never happened.. Because it was stupid.. By the way thanks Blake. I mean I wouldn't have talked to him if you wouldn't have said anything."
Bl: "That's my job! You're my little sister remember? You're welcome Y/N.."

I hugged him and walked back to Bryce to hand him one of the water bottles.

Y/N: "Here drink it. It'll help your head while the food gets here."
B: "Thanks babygirl."

We had an entire couch to ourselves so I sat down next to him and cuddled together watching the boys play. Both Bryce and I knew everyone was confused. They were probably thinking, since when did they get together again?, but we ignored it and acted like it never happened. There was knock at the door so Bryce got up to open it expecting it to be our food.

~ Addison=Ad ~

Ad: "Omg! Hi Bryce-"
B: "Go home. I told you I don't want you here. Leave."

She was about to kiss him and he backed away as he pushed her off.

B: "I said leave Addison. And don't come back. Ill leak everything to tiktok room dont forget that."

Then she began talking in the same whiney voice she talks in when she is 'upset'

Ad: "But why... I thought we were finally getting somewhere."
B: "Well clearly you were wrong. And so was I. You were just was just using me to get back Y/N for dating me instead of you. Because if you hadn't forced me into kissing you that night we would've never broken up. Now go!"
Ad: "Omg! You're leaving me for her?
B: "I am not leaving because I was never really with you. But yes because she is perfect and I love her."
Ad: "Whatever!"

By this time everyone noticed that they were arguing.. And when Addison left there was a long moment of silence as Bryce walked by, over to the couch.

~ 1 AM ~

Everyone else left to sleep.. But since Bryce and I slept all day we stayed up watching Netflix. It was getting late, so we decided to go to Bryce's room and just hang out until we got tired.

B: "Hey? I just want to know are we back together for real?"
Y/N: "Do you want to?"
B: "Yeah."
Y/N: "Well then I guess we really are together now."
B: "I missed you so much. You don't understand-"

All of a sudden our phones blew up at the same time..

~ T W I T T E R ~

@whoisaddison

Comments:

User: WAIT- YOU AND BRYCE ARE DATING!??!

User: no❤ you're not dating bryce, Y/N is as she should

User: what? Are you talking about @y/n

User: @BryceHall explain please!!

User: it's Y/N. But make her the ✨toxic great value kind✨ from Walmart

BryceHall: stfu Addison we never dated after what you did.. Don't make me tell them.. It only takes a couple second to end you. Also, let me be happy for once!

User: I- @y/n this you? Is she talking about you?

View all comments.,.

~ I N S T A G R A M ~

@tiktokroom

Looks like there have been some allegations being thrown towards @addisonraee from @brycehall about what used to be #braddison after Bryce commented on Addison's post that appeared to be talking about @y/n🤔 Whats going on!?

Comments:

User: So.. @y/n @brycehall @addisonraee you mind explaining

User: So did bryce break up with y/n to be with addi or what cause im confused!!

User: BRUH- I- dont tell me addison's messing this up too

y/n: This is dumb.. Why make it to the public eye @addisonraee so immature😒

User: Bryce really said "I will end you with a snap of my finger"

User: @y/n did he break up with you or is addi just 😍mental😍

View all comments.,.