! ! !

Recap:

~I N S T A G R A M ~

@tiktokroom

View all comments

View all comments...

I didn't know what to do about what Addison did but I knew she wasn't going to stop. But Bryce wasn't either.. Especially with all the truths he had against the lies Addison spread. We went to go sleep and the next morning I woke up. Bryce went to hang out with Jaden and posted something that caused his phone to blow up by tiktokroom's post.

~I N S T A G R A M~

@tiktokroom

Did @brycehall just expose👀 @addisonraee for allegedly cheating by trying to hook up with @jadenhossler??!😦 What do you think about this?🤔😬

Comments:

User: @addisonraee please tell me they are LYING😭😔🤧

User: she's been real quiet since this one💀😂

User: aww poor Bryce🥺

User: i- she really did that- BYEEE

User: AT LEAST JADEN DIDN'T LET IT HAPPEN!! GET ME A BESTFRIEND LIKE THAT

User: jaden is like "😁 i didnt want you anyway"

User: addisons going to be like " i DiDnT dO tHaT👁💋👁"

Y/N: "Bryce...?"
B: "Yeah?"
Y/N: "Did she actually do that..?"
B: "Yeah.. I guess that's why I got mad at you when you got here. I was hurt and I felt like i couldn't trust anyone.. Especially when I was falling for them."
Y/N: "Im sorry.."
B: "Don't be. It doesn't matter. Im going out for lunch.. But I want you to come with me. Lunch date?"

He made an adorable face as he walked over to me and hugged me from behind.

Y/N: "Sure but just let me get my stuff."
B: "Take your time.. "

We went to eat lunch and on our way back home we were stopped by Fletcher. Like always.

F: "Hey guys how you been?"
Y/N: "Hi Fletcher"
B: "We're good."
F: "Are you guys still dating? You know I thought something was going on.."
B: "Something is going on.. but yeah we're still together."

Fletcher kept asking questions and we answered a few, took some pictures with fans and then left in Bryce's Tesla.

Y/N: "Josh is facetiming me.. Hey Josh!!"
B: "Hi!!"
Jsh & Q: "BUDDY! YOU'RE A SIMP!"
B: "Shut up..."
Y/N: "Wait what are you talking about.."
Jsh: "I went with Q to go eat and we didn't know you guys were there until we realized."
Q: "WE WERE SITTING ON THE OTHER SIDE!! And then we saw you were basically on a date.."
B: "Shut up!! I swear you have nothing better to do huh?"
Y/N: "Where were you guys??"
Q: "We we literally on the other side.. Like at the tables to your right!"
Y/N: "Whatever bye!!"
B: "I hate them."

I laughed and kissed him cheek.

Y/N: "Its okay.. To them you're a simp to me you're cute."

We got back home and for the next couple of days Bryce and I spent a lot of time together. We tried ignoring people's comments on our posts and Addison's lies. Regardless I had fun with Bryce. We finally got to hang out with the boys just like before. It finally felt like everything was going back to normal.

~ 1 week ago ~

Josh's POV:

I went out to eat with Quinton when I saw Y/N and Bryce on a date. I kind of felt jealous. I know I wasn't really anything to Y/N, but I like the "love" she showed me. I was scared of being alone. I was afraid of not being loved. After Nessa nothing was the same.. I didn't want to be forgotten and left alone. The next couple of days all I could think about was me being scared of not being loved. I didn't want that to happen. A couple days later Addison texted me.

Texts:

Addison

Hey!! I just wanted to ask
if you wanted to come have
dinner with me?💋

Why..?

Just kind of want to get to
spend more time with
you ig..

I mean sure.. When?

Today or tomorrow which
ever works best for you.

We can go today if you
want

Okay!! But can you pick
me up?🥺❣️

yeah! Ill come by at like
5:30 maybe. Is that okay?

Definitely! Can wait to
see you!🥰