✨Chapter 1✨

"Has anyone seen by car keys?" Emmy shouts running frantically around the flat.

"No,what do they look like?"Stella asks

"Like keys" Emmy answers as she searches through the draws,"I have like 10 minutes to get to the office"

"Hey Em,are these yours?" Eli asks with a small smirk holding up a set of keys

Emmy let's out a small sigh of relief as she walks over to Eli and grabs the keys out of his hands,"Not funny Eli.I could have been late for my interview"

"Then you better get going" Eli laughs patting her as she walks out.

She let's out a small huff before saying bye to all of us and leaving the house.

"I feel so old now.I can't believe she's getting her first job" Eli sniffs

"Its literally just an interview for an apprenticeship" I say as I look up from my laptop.

"Abi,please.At least try to play the role of the supporting sister" Stella jokes,"Emmy's the main character now"

"Yeah,she's the only one who seems to have life sorted" I mumble going back to editing my latest youtube video.

In the past year a lot of stuff has happened.I'm now a model and ambassador for Brandy Melville,which is where I met Aria one of my new friends.Stella and Eli are still together and going strong and are talking of moving in together but this isn't information that I'm supposed to know.

Emmy is now blonde,after going through a mini mental breakdown she decided to switch the black locks for blonde curls.And she's now trying to for fill her life long dream of becoming a journalist,hence why she's rushing for her interview.

Lara's life is pretty much the same,except she had a small fling with Noah Beck and now she doesn't know where they stand.Oh and Payton and I broke up.Yeah that's pretty much everything that's happened.

"Abi,you go through one breakup and suddenly decide your life is a mess" Stella says

"It was a messy breakup" I defend

"It was far from messy,it was probably the most mature breakup I've witnessed" Lara laughs

"Yeah but it still hurt,like shit" I sigh,an overwhelming feeling of sadness overcomes me as I begin to think of our breakup.

"So what does this mean for us?" I ask him

"I dunno" he shrugs sitting on the edge of the sofa,his elbows rested on his knees as he leans forward in thought.

"Payton" I whisper teary eyed

"Abi,I don't know what to do"he says looking over his shoulder towards me.

"Music is your dream,Payton." I sigh moving over to sit besides him.Wrapping my arms around his shoulder I place my chin on his shoulder."Being signed is a big deal for both of us"

"I know,but if we agree it means less time together.You'll be all over the world and I'll be making music,doing video shoots.It's gonna be hard."

He let's out a harsh breath,deciding on his choice,me or music.But it wasn't just him who had a choice.I had to choose,him or a modeling career.The only difference is I was willing to give up the opportunity for him.But for Payton it was a hard choice.

"Abi I think you should take it" He mumbles,"I don't wanna hold you back"

"You're just saying that because it'll make you feel less guilty for choosing music over me" the tears could be heard in my voice as I tried my hardest to conceal them.

"I'm not,but Abi-"

"Stop" I demand getting up from the sofa,I begin to pace running my hands through my hair.Why was this such a hard choice for him.Maybe I was being selfish,wanting him to give it up for me,but I would have done the same.

"Abi maybe we should-"

"Don't say it" I cut him off already knowing what he was going to say.

"It's for the best" he mumbles

"Maybe for you,Payton.I don't want to give this up,not after everything we've been through"

"Abi this doesn't have to be the end," he says standing up,holding my arms to stop me from walking back and forth."I love you and you love me.It just isn't the right time" he whispers staring into my glossy eyes.

I could barely see him through the tears I was holding in,but as soon as he said that they broke free and began streaming down my face,I couldn't loose him,everything we have.Breaking up will change everything.

"Please don't cry," he whispers wiping my tears.

"I don't want us to be over,Payton I'm not ready to let you go" I sniffle.

"You are Abi,you're stronger than you know" he says with a small,broken smile.

"I love you" I sob throwing my arms over his shoulders to pull him into a hug.

"I love you more" he whispers into my ear.

The hug lingers for a while,neither of us wanting to let go.Why did this have to happen?I take one last inhale of his cologne enjoying the feel of  his arms wrapped around me,knowing that this will soon be a foreign feeling for me.

"I better go" he mumbles pulling back."Bye Abi"

I watch,teary eyed as he walks out of the apartment and out of my life.Forever.

"Earth to Abi,Earth to Abi" Stella says snapping her fingers to get my attention.

"Oh sorry,I zoned out.But Lara you weren't there when we broke up" I say confused.

"Oh I was,you just didn't see me since i was hiding behind the kitchen counter." She smiles

Rolling my eyes I shut my laptop,"I should have known" grabbing my phone I open up instagram to look through my feed.

PaytonMoormeier:Miss u

Liked by: @user345,@avanii,@MrsMoormeier,@JadenHossler and 7,483,892 others

"Great,just what I need to see"I mumble to myself throwing my phone down."Ugh,I need to get out!" I groan

"No shit,all you've done for the past few months is work" Lara says,"No amount of work will distract you from Payton,you just have to move on"

"Easier said than done" I huff,getting up to go to my room and sleep.At least then he won't be on my mind.

A/n:Aaaah!!!Welcome to the first Chapter of this book.Ugh I'm in love with it already,I hope you will be aswell.So incase you were confused Abi's flashback was in italics.This will be quite frequent throughout the book so you can get some Payton and Abi content,even though they're over 😔.So what's your opinion???