✨Chapter 5✨

"I can't believe you guys made me sleep in" I groan running round the apartment trying to gather as many things as I could.I had a million things to do today,including a meet up with Ella at 12pm.

That gives me 20 minutes to leave the house and get breakfast. There's no way I'm making it,Ella will just have to cope with me being late.

"How were we supposed to know that you had a meeting too?"Emmy asks biting into her sandwich,"Besides you came in at like 3am."

"What were you doing till 3am Abi?"Lara asks with a suspicious look

"I was with Jace and Aria" I answer quickly running back into my rooms to grab my jacket.

"So you were with Jace,again" Lara says happily

"Before you say it,no I'm not moving on from Payton with Jace." I say quickly

"I really had hope for you Abi.Yku need to move on though" Lara says sadly

"Yeah,I mean we loved Payton.But in the end he chose his career over you" Stella says as we all begin to walk out of our apartment.

"Yeah,but he also wanted me to do well,he didn't want me giving up my modeling career for him" I say trying my hardest to justify his actions

"It doesn't change the fact that he's a Jerk.I'm sorry I said it" Lara says holding up her hands defensively

"I think he's pretty cool.I mean he misses you a lot" Emmy sags causing us all to stop in our tracks and turn to face her.

"And how would you know this?" Lara asks

"Because we text eachother" Emmy answers in a duh tone.

"Girl,you do realise when your sister ends it with a guy you're supposed to end your friendship with him too" Stella laughs as we continue to walk

"Yeah well not here.I'm a hardcore Payton and Abi stan.I'll get them back together if it's the last thing I do" Emmy says skipping past us.

"Hey Em,how did your interview go?You never told us" I say quickly trying to change the subject

"I'm waiting to hear back from them" she says as we leave our apartment building and head into Lara's car.

📸📸📸

"Girls,I haven't seen you in ages" Ella says running upto us and giving us a hug.

I love Ella so much,she's like the big sister I've never had,and in a weird way a sort of parental figure for me.

"Okay so,Abi there are some letters in your locker for you.Lara you have an offer for a sponsorship and Stella we need to talk about your youtube channel because you've been very lazy with posting." She says quickly.

"What about me?" Emmy asks

"I need you to help me with something,but go to my office I'll talk to you about it there" Ella answers.

Leaving the girls I walk over to the locker room opening mine,four letters are sat comfortably inside.Reaching in I take them out and return to the common room to open them.

Two of the letters were sponsorship offers for my tiktok videos.The third was something about my monthly views on YouTube and the fourth.The fourth letter was offering me a job as a paid actor for a music video.

"Anything interesting?" Ella asks sitting down besides me.

"Someone wants me in their music video" I say handing her the letter.

"No way,do you know who?" She asks

"No,just that they're with that record label.I think I've heard of them before."

"So would you be up for it?" She asks

"Yeah,I mean it would be fun." I shrug.

"Great,if you give me the letter I'll call back and accept." She says

I hand her the letter,getting up to find the girls,"Oh and Abi.Don"'t forget your fashion shoot tonight.Teen Vogue is a very popular brand.You don't want to miss this opportunity"

I give her a small smile,"I'll be there don't worry" before walking off to find the girls.

Walking through this office gives me memories of where I first met Payton.He was an asshole at first,so annoying and self centred.

Sometimes I really want to just pick up my phone and call him,but he'd probably think I'm weird.Well,maybe not.We did have a conversation about this before.

"Do you ever wonder how long we're going to last.Or am I weird?"I ask him

Payton is laying besides me in his bed,face to face.Playing with a strand of my hair he let's out a small chuckle."I don't wanna sound dumb but,honestly I think you and I are gonna last forever"

"That's incredibly sweet" I blush,smiling widely at him."But what if something big happens and we split up it take a brea-"

"Abi why are you thinking about all of this?" He asks

Sitting up on the bed I run my hands through my hair."I don't know.I'm just overthinking,but my mind won't stop until theres an answer."

"Well,if anything does happen then I think breaking up would have been a mutual agreement.Meaning we would have probably ended on good terms." He says tucking his hands behind his head as he lays on his back.

"So what does that mean?" I ask turning to face him

"It means,that if we never do break up.And you just want to talk,or hang out or something.I'll always be there." He says softly

"Promise" I say quietly

"Promise"he answers back.

I give him a small smile,laying back down and resting my head on his chest."I love you Payton" I mumble,closing my eyes and taking in the comforting smell of his cologne.

"I love you too Abi" he whispers back,kissing my forehead.

The vibrations of my phone break me from my daydream,and only then do I realise that I've wondered off to the other side of the office.

Giving up on looking for the girls I walk back to the entrance and I sit in the waiting area hoping they'll find me here.

Once I've sat down I decide to check my phone,unlocking it to sew who's been messaging me.

5 new messages from Payton💔

A/n:Clifhangerrr,next chapter is out tomorrow imma go sleep now.But ther might be a long wait since I'm working all day,and on sunday.I might die of exhaustion😭.But it's worth it cuz I get money to shop online.Anyways I hope you enjoyed,thanks for 200 reads !!