✨Chapter 12✨

The sound of knocking at the door wakes me up.No one seems to be answering the door so I have to haul myself out of bed and answer it myself.

"Honestly three other people in this apartment and nobody else answers the damn door-" I mutter to myself as I walk upto the door and swing it open.

"Alex?" I question as I see him stood in the doorway with an old suitcase full of clothes.

"Hey Abi" he says giving me a quick hug before entering into the apartment.

"Alex..what are you doing here ?" I ask shutting the door

"It's fall break,I have a week off so naturally I come to see my sister and her friends" he tells me

He quickly takes off his shoes before settling into the sofa with his hands above his head.I watch him,stunned,not knowing what to do until Lara walks in confused.

"What's all the noise- Alex" she squeals running upto him and hugging him.

"Hey sis" he chuckles

"What are you doing here?" She asks

"I had time off,so why not?" He laughs

"Yeah well you had bad timing.I have a friend coming over" I say walking over to the kitchen to make my coffee.

"Yeah,a hot date" Lara teases

"Date?" Alex questions.

"It's nothing big,we're just hanging out" I tell them rolling my eyes as I take my coffee to my bedroom.

After finishing the coffee I have a long shower,making sure to wash my hair and brush my teeth.Before chousing my outfit for the day.

Abigail's outfit

Once I'm dressed I make my way back into the living room where Stella,Emmy,Lara and Alex are all seated talking together

"What's up?"I ask sitting down

"Alex was just telling us about college" Emmy replies

"Ah,fun.Well I'm going to need you guys to evacuate before Tom gets here"  I say pulling out my phone as I get a new notification.

I'm here :)~Tom

"Okay you need to go,like now! He's here" I tell them rushing around the apartment to give it a quick clean.I hear the buzzer go off notifying me that Tom is in the lobby.

Emmy presses the button to let him up before returning to her seat on the sofa.I haven't been this nervous in a while.My heart couldn't stop beating,my palms were incredibly sweaty.

I quickly take a moment to myself,a moment to take a go joke of breaths and calm myself down.And then I hear the knock.

"He's here!" Lara squeals

Rolling my eyes I open the door to see Tom standing there with a bouquet of roses as he smiles down at me.

"You got me roses" I smile as he hands them to me,my face hearts up into a rosy blush.

"What can I say" he laughs,"I'm chivalrous"

Rolling my eyes I step back to let him into the apartment."This is Alex,Lara's brother and you already know the girls." I explain.

"Hey girls ,Hi Alex" he says smiling as he waves at them

"So you're the guy who Abi's been talking about" Alex starts

By the tone if his voice I instantly know what he's about to do.The scare tactic.I shoot him a warning look,but he continues knowing how annoyed it makes me.

"I hope you know how special she is." He says getting up from the sofa and walking over to stand in front of Tom.

They're face to face,the exact same height.The tension is unbearable as we all watch Alex try to scare him,"you break her and I break you.Got it"

"Geez,and I thought you were Lara's brother.Not Abi's" Tom chuckles before walking around Alex and grabbing my hand.

"Let's go to my room" I mutter,slightly embarrassed at Alex's behaviour.

"Make sure that door is wide open.I have eyes at the back of my head" he shouts after us.

I make sure to slam the door when we get to my room,locking it so that none of them can walk in.

"Woah,Abi.I don't do sex on the first dat-"

"Shut up asshole.I just locked it so they don't try to come in.Incase you hadn't noticed my friends like to annoy me"

He chuckles slightly as he kicks off his shoes and lays back on my bed."So are you gonna take a seat or just sit there and stare?"

With a small smile I walk over to the bed,crawling besides him and switching on the tv.

"So,what shall we do?" I ask him.

"We could chill,then go out later"

"Sounds like a plan" I mumble

Payton's POV

"I can't believe mom let me come with you!" Faith smiles as she hauls her suitcase down the stairs.

Usually I would help her. Usually, not today.Faith had been getting on my nerves recently,she even begged mom to let her come with me to LA.Faith in LA is bad news,she's going to mess with my plans.

"Just don't do anything to embarrass me." I tell her as I take a bute into my toast."come once need to head out to the airport"

"Can you at least help with my suitcase.A months worth of clothes is a lot heavier than it looks"

Rolling my eyes I finish off my toast and carry her suitcase outside and into Mom's car.Getting into the passenger side I pull out my phone to check on my Instagram feed.And as usual I find myself stalking Abi's page.Damn I need to get a life.

Once we get to the airport we say our last goodbyes to mum before checking in and heading to the boarding area.

A/n:Hii,I hope you enjoyed.I'm in a really good mood today because I bought my first phone in cash with the money I've saved from work.It comes on friday I'm so excited!!Anyways how have you guys been??Talk to me in the comments,lyy:))