✨Chapter 40✨

"We cleaned up the room,just like back home.And you'll find some gifts on the bed for the three of you" Mom says excitedly from the front of the car.

"Really,what did you get us?" Emmy asks excitedly

"That's a secret" Dad laughs taking a left turn

"Are we in separate-"

"We had a talk and we trust you guys,you're mature enough to share a room.So you guys can get the guest bedroom down the hall and Emmy can get the room next to ours." Mom says softly

"Thanks mom" I answer with a smile,sitting back and resting my head on Payton's shoulder.I'm exhausted. Exhausted enough that the soft hum of the car and the warmth of Payton's body against mine was enough to send me to sleep.Because when I woke back up again I was in a bed.With Payton say on the edge with his back to me.

"Hi baby" I smile pulling at his shirt so he turns around to face me

"Hey gorgeous"

He smiles back laying down and pulling me closer to him.I rest my head on his chest hugging him tightly.

He runs his fingers up and down my arm,gently.Playing with my hair.

"How are you feeling Ab?" He asks quietly

"Happy" I smile looking up to kiss his cheek.

"Good,I'm glad I could help make this all happen"

"Thankyou again,its truly the best gift I've ever had" i snuggle closer to him wrapping my arm around his waist to give him a sideways hug

"You're welcome baby," he kisses my forhead "I bet you're tired"

"Mmhmm" I nod

"Wanna sleep"

I nod again,my eyes already closed,and soon again I drifted off.

📸📸📸

However many hours later Payton and I were woken up by a knock on the door.Seconds after Emmy barges in with her hands over her eyes.

"You guys decent?" She peeks, realising we were just napping she drops her hands to her sides and sits on the edge of the bed with us.

"Mom and Dad are taking us out to dinner later so they said get decent.Not like..overly dress but wear something presentable." She pauses for a second before starting up again,"alsowhat were your gifts?"

"I don't even know Em we were sleeping" I groan

"Why are you so energetic" Payton asks pulling the duvet over his head.I could tell by his tone of voice he was annoyed.He doesn't like being interrupted in his sleep.

"Coffee,I had 2"

Neither Oayton and I choose to answer her.She gets the hint and leaves, shutting the door behind her.Sadly my laxy hours had come to an end,I had to get up and get ready.

If only I was like Payton and could get ready in 5 mins.I try to get up but Payton pulls me back down squeezing me tight against his body,"you're not leaving me"

"Yes I am I have to get ready"i laugh in a sad attempt to free myself from his arms.

"Nope" he shakes his head

"Payton" my tone hardens as I give him a glare

"You're hot when you're annoyed"