✨Chapter 17✨

"No Lara,this is literally the first time I've seen him" I scoff

"You should have," she laughs turning to face the road ahead,"breakup sex is apparently really good"

Stella bursts out laughing,and I just roll my eyes.There's no way I'm going that far with Payton,yeah we've kissed a bit,but it's going to take a lot of talking and cooperation for us to get back together.

"I have the music video meeting tomorrow" I say trying to change the subject

"Ooh,do you know who for?"

"Nope"I shake my head popping the p.

"I guess it's a surprise" Lara laughs,"What if it's like Payton or Jaden Hossler"

"I doubt it" I say rolling my eyes.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and it's a message from Aria.

I'm bored,can I come hang out with you and the girls :))~Aria

I quickly text back:

Duh,of course.Come round we're nearly home!~Abi

Once we get back home I quickly change into some lounge wear,putting on my fluffy socks before heading straight to the kitchen to find something to eat.Emmy was  already home waiting for us to return.

As I'm making my sandwich the door knocks,and Stella opens it to a smiling Aria and a very confused Jace.

"Jace,what are you doing here?" I ask as I walk over to hug the two of them.

"I don't actually know" he laughs hugging me back,"Aria just showed up at my door and dragged me here"

"So we can have a group bonding session,duh" Aria says,"Obviously I'm new here and you guys all seem to know eachother so we're bonding"

We all follow her sitting around in the living room and chatting.We all tell stories about eachother,laugh about old memories and wonder about new ones.

I lay back in the mini sofa that Jace and I are sat on,laying my head on Jace's lap.His hands instantly find my hair,his fingers twirling strands.

"I remember when you two used to date"Lara sighs pouring herself a glass of champagne.

Aria bought the champagne to give this evening a more adult film.Group bonding in an apartment and champagne was apparently adult like.But who am o to argue I know I about being an adult.

"I honestly thought you guys would have gotten married" Emmy laughs,"you did everything together"

"And then I met Payton" I mumble.

"And I met Riley" he laughs,"And then we broke up and I stayed single forever"

"And then Payton and I broke up and i stayed single forever" I laugh

"Here's to being single" Aria says holding up her glass of champagne.

We all (except Stella) grab our cups and raise them into the air,shouting"cheers"

I couldn't help but notice the googly eyes that Aria was giving Jace,not that he noticed.Jace is super oblivious,but I really want to see him happy.

"Let's play truth or dare."  I say

"Why not dare or dare?" Stella smirks,"Make it more scandalous"

Everyone agrees,"Do me first" Aria says excitedly

"Okay"Lara laughs running her hands together evilly,"I dare you to call the last person in your contacts list and tell them you wanna hookup"

"Easy" Aria says unfazed scrolling through her phone and pressing the call button