✨Chapter 21✨

Abigail's POV

Payton and I spent the entire night,wrapped in eachothers arms,talking about anything and everything.Eventually falling asleep in a warm embrace.

Walking up the next morning had me feeling euphoric,I've never felt so alive.I missed having Payton's arms wrapped around me,his body heating mine.I missed being with him,making me so much more thankful for this time we have together.

It makes me realise how strong my feelings for him are,when I'm with him the whole world disappears,no one else is on my mind expect him and me.I'm glad I chose to go with him instead of Tom.

But if they really asked me to choose between them I'd be stuck,I love Payton,there's no doubt about it,but I care about Tom a lot and I don't want to loose him.It seems like I'm always stuck choosing between guys and I hate it.

Laying on my back I stare up into the ceiling,letting the Ray's of sunlight warm my skin.The soft singing of the birds greeted my ears as I lay deep in thought.

I don't want to cause problems again,but I know that neither Payton or Tom will stop until they get what they want,which is me.But which one do I want?

I need advice,girl advice.Pulling out a phone I send a text into our new group chat.

BitchesRUs

Abi😝:I need help,girls night ??

Stella💅🏽:Can girls night include my boyfriend??

Lara✨:Uh- no Stella,I'm not having a girls night with my brother that's weird

Abi😝:Kind of defeats the purpose of a girls night Stel

Aria🐷:Why don't we do it at my place??

Emmy👅:Where is your place?

Aria🐷:I'll send the adress

Lara✨:Abi don't you have a date aswell?

Abi😝:Yeah,with Tom

Aria🐷:Oooh,is he the guys you spent the night with 😉

Abi😝:Not saying...

Stella💅🏽:U better spill tonight

"I hope you aren't spreading rumours about me" Payton teases,his voice rough and sleepy.

"Maybe I am" I laugh

"Let me see that" he says reaching for my phone

"Payton,no" I laugh trying to stretch out of his grip,but he leans over me grabbing my phone and holding it in his opposite arm which was outstretched.

"Payton!" I giggle trying to reach over to grab my phone.

"Ooh,so you need advice hmm.What about?" He asks with a cheesy grin,"maybe about me?"

"Payton Jay Moormeier give me back my phone" I yell climbing on top of him and grabbing my phone from out of his grip.

"So what advice do you need?" He asks with a playful smile

"I need help with an outfit for my next shoot" I lie

"Why do I think that's a lie?" He raises his brow in suspicion

"You tell me" I giggle,"Anyways,I think its time we get ready for the day.Before the girls as me any more questions about where I've been"

He lets out a small sigh,his hands holding my waist firmly,I don't want this to end.And I know he doesn't,but we can't stay here forever.

"I'm going to go clean up,get ready for the day." I tell him,placing a small kiss on his cheek before getting up off of his lap and heading into the bathroom.

📸📸📸

When we pull upto the apartment building Payton turns to face me,he has a content smile on his face as he says,"I really enjoyed today.We should do it again"

"Maybe next time we actually go to your house instead of hiding from faith.We can't always book a hotel room Payton" I laugh

"I know,how about I take you on a proper date,then we can go back to my place and watch movies all night long."

"I think that's a great idea" I smile leaning in to give him one last kiss,"I'll miss you" I whisper before getting out of the car and heading up the building.

I can't stop smiling as I make my way upto our,floor.And the smile still doesn't disappear when I unlock the door.Closing it behind me I rest my back against it allowing myself to just burst with happiness.

"That's not your shirt" Emmy squeals as she walks into the hallway."Guys she's back"

Within seconds Stella and Lara come rushing in pulling me to the sofa,"Spill"

"No can do,at least not until Aria comes" I smile knowing his much it's annoying them

"At least tell us who's top it is?" Lara groans

I get up walking towards the hallway so that I can exit to my room,I give them one last look before saying,"Payton" I know they're going to get all excited so I make a quick escape into my room.

Laying on my bed I pull out my phone,where a text message is waiting sent from Tom.

We still on for tonight?~Tom

I felt kind of bad,going on a date with Tom the day after I hug out with Payton.It felt like i was cheating,but that's not the case,I'm not with either of them.

Yeah,send me the address I'll make my way there ;)~Abi

The sound of our doorbell interrupts me from my thoughts,alerting me that Aria is here,I quickly change out of Paytons jumper into some leggings and a crop top,tying my hair into a lazy bun and heading out into the living room to spill my guts.

A/n:Hey guys,I wrote this before my surgery so I'm probably recovering now,so please spam the comments with something nice so I can reply,cuz I love reading your comments.Hope you're all safe,love you all!