✨Chapter 34✨

It's been a few weeks since Payton and I returned from our holiday and naturally we had been stuck together the whole time.At least,up until this week,where he had a bunch of promotional events to attend,so I couldn't be with him.

Christmas is in a two weeks and we're all going crazy.Payton's music video is releasing today,I'm so excited for him,and so in honour I decided to post a photo on Instagram using one of his lyrics for the caption.

Payton's music video is releasing today,I'm so excited for him,and so in honour I decided to post a photo on Instagram using one of his lyrics for the caption

AbixEdwards:It was better you and me⛓💔

Liked by @Emmy.E,@MrsMoormeier,@user345,@tiktoknews and 3,628,292 others 

Comments have been disabled for this post

Putting down my phone I decide to go out and get ready for the day,the girls and I are decorating the apartment today,not that there's going to be anyone here for Christmas.

Most likely it'll just be me and Emmy.Lara,Stella and Eli are going to Lara's parents house,Payton said him and Faith are going back home leaving just me and Emmy.

Walking out into the kitchen I'm greeted with the gorgeous sight of my sister sipping her morning coffee.

"Why is it hot?" I ask in confusion

"Because it's Christmas Abigail.Warm drinks" she answers in a duh tone

"Coffee that's warm is disgusting" I state firmly turning to make my own, iced beverage.

"Say what you want,it just makes me more mature" she smirks talking another sip.

"Payton came by earlier.But you were asleep.He said he had one last gift for you so he wants to meet you later at his place"

I give her a nod,signalling that I've heard what she has to say,before grabbing a croissant and heading into the living room.

Lara was sat on the sofa talking into her laptop,on the other side was the familiar voice of an old friend.

"Alex!" I exclaim pushing my head into the camera frame.

"There's my favourite California girl" he laughs

"How are you holding up my favourite douchebag?"

"Good,university's great.Lots of girls, there may even be one coming home with me for christmas" he smirks

"Shut up you have a girlfriend!"Emmy screams from the other side of the room.

Sometimes I forget we have an open plan apartment.