✨Chapter 35✨

"I don't wanna leave you" Payton sighs holding onto me tightly,"I'll call mom and Faith and cancel,they'll cope without me"

"Payton" I chuckle hugging him back,"you have to go.Besides,its just a couple of days.You'll be fine"

"You promise you'll call me every day.I'm going to miss your beautiful face"he smiles squashing my cheeks

"I promise,there's nothing else I'm gonna do.Aria and Emmy aren't as fun as you"

"Promise you'll face time me when you open this" he says softly handing me the box

"Sane goes for you" I smile handing him his gift

He gives me one last kiss before letting go,walking off into the airport.It's finally christmas eve,we've decorated and exchanged gifts,food is being cooked today and everyone is in the Christmas mood.

Taking one look back I wave at Payton before heading off home.

"What's all this?" I ask walking into the warmth of my home.The heat hit my face as I entered,the warm smell of Turkey and beef,roast potatoes and cakes sent my stomach wild with hunger.

"Arias like,Gordon Ramsay..but American" Emmy laughs taking out a cake from the oven,"whilst you were all in love with Payton we made christmas dinner"

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" I ask

"I say we wake up,watch films with hot chocolate as we open gifts,call and say out thankyous ans then eat.And then I'm pretty sure the hype house are doing their Christmas ball"

"Wait that's tomorrow?" I ask

"No no it's on the 26th"

"Oh great" I nod walking over to the sofa to sit down,too bad Payton went back home.I'd love to go there with him.I forgot how much being away from him hurt,it took me back to our break up.

Payton and I have been a thing for a good while now,but we haven't exactly gone anywhere with out relationship. It's not like we can I mean that's why we broke up in the first place.But a part of me envys Stella and Eli.I'd love to build a life with Payton.

"Can we just get drunk off our heads tonight?" Aria asks taking out a bottle of wine,"We can drink wine and watch housewives like middle aged moms" she says

Emmy and I had no objection ,and we spent the rest of the evening together.I don't think we went to sleep until about 2am.And when I woke up the next morning I had barely any recollection of my new years eve.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS ABI!" Emmy squeals running up to hug me as i walk out my room.

"Merry Christmas Em" i chuckle,"Merry Christmas Ari!" I shout over to her

Aria smiles at me from where she's sat on the sofa in her night dress,shades and of course a half full champagne class.

"We doing presents or food first-" I was cut off by the violent buzzing of my phone.Rushing over I answer it to see the smiling face of my gorgeous boyfriend.

"Hey" I smile

"Hi baby,Merry Christmas" he says softly in his rough morning voice.

"Merry Christmas babe" I smile back

"I want you to open your present on call with me" he smiles

I give him a suspicious look but proceed to the livingroom to grab the perfectly sealed box."what is it?" I laugh placing the phone down so he could see.

Opening it up theres two tickets sitting in the box,hidden under the tissue paper.My heart dropped for a second,until I read deeper.Three first class tickets to New York.

"You got me tickets to New York!" I gasp getting up jumping around excitedly,"but why is there three?"

"Emmy" he says in a duh tone.He's cut off by Emmy screaming,running upto me to grab the phone

"Payton I swear if you don't marry my sister I'm suing and killing her husband,thankyou so much!" She squeals

"We get to see mom and dad" I laugh turning to Emmy,"we can spend new years with them"

"Payton you're the best I love you" I gush into the phone kissing the camera like a psycho.

"I love you too.Should I open my gift"

"Yes,do it" i nod eagerly hoping he likes it just as much as i loved his.

"Okay" he smiles unwrapping the box "what's this?"

The box is opened to reveal an envelope addressed to "my love" he gives me a sweet smile ripping it open to reveal teo tickets to see Machine Gun Kelly.

"No way" he smiles,looking up at me with those big brown eyes of his."Abigail I love you so much,I can't believe it!"

My heart swells at the smile on his face,and I want so bad just to hug him right now."How's your mom,and Faith?"

"Both doing well,I still wish I was with you."

"Me too Payt" I smile weakly,"I miss you"

"Bitch it's been a day...get a grip" Emmy scoffs

I shoot her a dirty look taking up my phone bringing it to my room so that i can resume my call with my boyfriend in peace.

A/n:I'm sorry this took so long,I took a break for the last month of 2020 but I'm back to finish this book,thanks to all of you thay stayed I'm planning on finishing this book first and then my others.Love you guys so so muchh !!!