✨Chapter 24✨

"Thank you Tom"

"You need to stop saying that" he smiled turning to face me,"Have fun"

"Thank-...I will" I smile getting out the car and walking to Payton's front door.

I don't even get the chance to knock twice because Payton swings open the door lifting me up and taking me back upstairs into his room.Laying us both down on the bed.

Giggling I pull him into a long,loving kiss.I can't get enough of him,and I'm sorry I ever doubted for a second that he was the one.

"Finally,you're back!" I hear Faith's voice say as she walks in,interrupting me and Payton.She doesn't seem bothered at the fact that we're cuddling,practically on top of eachother as she walks into the room and sits besides me.

"I'm bored so we're all going to watch a film together"

Payton gives Faith an annoyed look,which she chooses to ignore as she takes the remote and switches on Disney plus with a small smile.

"Faith do you mind?"

"Yeah,actually I do.Now that you're together I won't get any time to spend with either of you.So I'm taking my chances and doing it now"

Faith reminds me of Lara when Stella and Eli first started dating.I love Faith so I give Payton a small smile telling him that it's okay,I honestly don't mind spending the evening with them both.

"Fine,but no speaking and don't say anything if we start cuddling-"

"As long as you don't go further than cuddling I wont say a thing" she laughs switching on The Lion King.

I feel really content,being with Payton.With Faith besides us.Letting out a small sigh I rest my head on Payton's shoulders and Faith does the same with me.Payton's hands link mine as he begins playing with the dainty rings on my fingers,causing me to smile to myself.It's the little things he does like this,even thought doesnt realise it makes my heart melt.

📸📸📸

Payton's POV

Waking up,I find Faith still in my room,she's fast asleep next to Abi who's eyes are shut with a small smile across her face.Faith is cuddling Abi and Abi's arm is wrapped around my waist.My heart warms at the two of them together,making my mind wander ahead of time.

To the far future where Abi and I are happily married,and we have kids together,a small girl probably three or four with her bright blue eyes and my brunette hair,smiling widely as Abi holds her in her arms and an older boy maybe six or seven with my hazel eyes and her gorgeous blonde locks and freckles,and my passion for music.

I've had dreams of us together in the future,starting a family.Doing adult like things like buying a house together,paying our bills, grocery shopping at night,cooking for our kids,taking hem to daycare,kindergarten,elementary school middle school, highschool.There's nothing more that I've dreamed of than having a lifetime of love with her.

Gently raising her hand I slide out of bed placing a pillow where my body used to be,making sure not to wake the two of them.Deciding on being a good boyfriend,and brother to Faith,I get started on breakfast,cooking up waffles and pancakes,frying eggs and getting Abi's morning coffee ready.

Just as I'm placing the waffles on the kitchen table I feel a body press against my back,and small arms wrap around me.With the familiar feel of Abi behind me,I turn around hugging her back,letting her rest her cheek on my chest,where she could probably hear my beating heart.

"I love you" she whispers,"I don't think I tell you that enough.But I really do."

"I love you too Abi" I smile kissing the top of her head.

As much as I'd like to spend the day with her in my arms we have a video shoot to get to today so i let her go,pulling back the chair for her to sit in.

"Thank you" she giggles sitting down.

I bring the rest of the breakfast that I had made to the table making sure to give Abi her coffee as she waits on her toast.

I butter the bread bringing it to  her and joining her at the table,Faith coming down soon after.

"So are you two finally back together?" Faith asks as she helps herself to some pancakes,drizzling it with maple syrup.

"Sort of"Abi mumbles

"It's weird to think my little brothers in a serious relationship and I'm still insanely single.I don't see what you see in him either.He's gross" she starts

I let out a small huff,knowing where this conversation was going.

"Next time you come to North Carolina I'll have to show you his baby pictures.Mom would love that" she laughs knowing she's getting on my nerves.

"I'd love to see them" Abi beams. Turning to face me,she pinches my cheeks with her hands,"I'll bet you were so cute" she says in a baby voice.

"Just as cute as our kids will be" I  beam back at her leaning forward so that she can kiss me,but Faith interrupts us

"Stop! As much as I love you guys as a couple I don't want to experience it first hand" Faith groans

We roll our eyes going back to our breakfasts cleaning up together when we finished.Since Abi hadn't planned on staying the night we needed to drive her home to get some clothes.

So once she had showered I gave her a couple of my clothes to change into,which of course were very large on her making her look adorable as ever.I got together my things and we day one last goodbye to Faith,probably for the next week.Since I don't plan on leaving Abi's side for a while.

"I think Aria stayed over so I'm going to have to tell you abo-" Abi's sentence is cut off half way when she opens the door to see Millie in the doorway.

"Surprise!"

A/n:Faith is added to the Character list cuz I think I want her to be a main character.Also thank you for 6k that's crazyy.Ikk I'm slow on updates and my chapters seem realllyyy boringgg but A levels are hard and I'm just trying to get something out for you 😭.I'll be back on top of it soon.Anyways I hope you're already doing well,I love you all ♡♡♡