✨Chapter 4✨

Payton's POV

"Dude,are you sure this is a good idea?I mean,didn't the exact thing cause you and Abi to-"

"Yes,it did.But I need her back.This seems to be the only way,I've talked it through with the label and they agreed to give me creative control." I tell him as I seal the letter

"Now you just have to pray that she lives at the same address" Millie says as she follows behind us,"what if she says no?"

"She won't say no,and I've posted it to her manager.Right now Abi needs some publicity,since our breakup she hasn't received much attention"

"But no one would know she's in the music video until it comes out so what's the point?" Millie asks again

"The point is it brings us back together.C'mon Millie keep up"

"Yeah mills,you dumbass" Jackson laughs,"So you're gonna send this letter offering Abi a place as a paid actor in a music video for Habits"

"Yes,then I act all dumb like I didn't know it was gonna happen.And then if all goes to plan I win her back!" I explain,this has probably been the twelfth time that I've told them this plan,and they still don't seem to get it.

My new song is coming out soon and I need to make a music video for it.So i decided since the song is called Habits I'd bring in my best and worst habit,Abigail Edwards.

She's like a habit that I'm addicted to,something I can't get rid of,this girl lives in my head rent free.And I'm not mad about it,because I still love her.

And I know I'm an asshole for leaving her.For choosing my music career over her,but I can't do any of this without her.It's not the same without her supporting me.With her by my side,all day and night,watching me make music.Helping me,supporting me.This wasn't worth leaving her for.

"Listen to this and tell me your honest opinion" I say rolling my chair over to where Abi is sat,handing her the headphones I press play to show her what I've done to my vocals for my next song.

She nods her head slightly,giving me an impressed look,"Its good," she says with a small smile

"I said be honest" I tell her with a pointed look.

"Fine,you want my honest opinion?Then you could tone it down with the auto tune.You don't need that much,you already have an amazing voice"she says with a small smile

"Thankyou" I tell her before grabbing the headphones and going back to my desk where I can edit the vocals.

"Do you know when this song will be out?"She asks me looking up from her phone

"No,I don't actually.Maybe in a couple of months,it depends on whether I want a music video for it"

She gives me a small nod in understanding,before looking back down to her phone.

I continue to mess around with my software,to find a good melody for the song.I had the base and vocals all done,I just wanted a melody and lyrics.

Then out of nowhere I what Abi say"Can you teach me to play something?"

I was pretty shocked to hear her say this,she's always had an interest in my music but never has she wanted to play anything.I obviously said yes,deciding on teaching her the basics of guitar.

Getting up I grab my guitar and sit on the edge of the bed."Come here"I say signalling for her to sit on my lap.

She smiles excitedly as she gets up and sits on my lap.Taking the guitar I bring it to her and help her to hold it properly.

I can't explain how much I love seeing her smile like this,seeing her happy.She's honestly the most gorgeous girl on earth.I don't want anyone else,she's all I need.

"Okay how many strings are there?" I ask snapping out of my trance

"Six" she says strumming each one

"Right so they go in this order:E,A,D,G,B,E." I tell her strumming each string as I label them

"These notes help to make chords which is what you use to make melodies in songs.You can remember by saying Eddie ate dynamite,good bye eddie"

"This is so confusing" she laughs

"It's not,I promise" I tell her giving her a small kiss on the cheek as I continue to help her play her first chord.

"Payton wouldn't emailing have been way easier?" Jackson asks.

"I guess.But I've posted it now so all we have to do is wait" I say letting out a deep breath.

I hope she says yes,all I want is her.I just want the chance to say that I'm sorry and that I should have stayed with her.

"So what do you guys want to do now?"Millie asks

"Let's just chill at my place"I say quickly

"That's all we do,no offence but chilling is boring" she groans

"Millie,why don't you hang out with your girl friends instead of us?" Jackson asks clearly annoyed

"Because they're all drama,and then I'll be forced to take a side and I can't be bothered with that"

"You make girl friendships sound like a reality show" I tell her

"They are"she scoffs,"at least for me"

"Abi and her friends were like sisters.I don't think I've ever seen them argue" I say thinking back on the time that I spent with Abi,Stella and Lara.

They probably think I'm the biggest jerk in America.Lara especially,I know she can be very opinionated.The only one that actually talks to me is Emmy.

"Stop talking about her,Payton you should at least try to forget her" Millie says,"Let me put you on a blind date.I have the perfect person ever.Please"she begs

"No" I answer sternly

"C'mon dude what's the worst that could happen?" Jackson says

"I promise she won't be some crazy obsessed fan.She's literally perfect." Millie says excitedly.

"Fine,but one date only." I say giving in.

I mean,Abi's probably moved on,with Jace,or Alex,or some other guy that fell for her.She always seemed to have a guy falling for her.Ans I don't blame them.She's perfect.

"Friday,8:00pm I'll text you her address,you decide where the date it" Millie tells me

Theres no backing out now.

A/n:Hehehe I'll probably make them reunite in a few episodes.But will Abi agree on being in the music video??The next chapter will be out when I'm back home from work,so a couple if hours.Love you guys !!