✨Chapter 25✨

"Millie?" Payton says with a small smile

Millie looks back at me,she frowns a little but turns back to Payton disguising her hatred towards me with a smile.

"I thought I'd come check up on you" she smiles

"Awkward timing,we have a full day of work" I tell her stepping forward and holding Payton's hand.

He instantly notices the jealousy eating away at me but he doesn't seem bothered,instead he smirks in my direction squeezing my hand a little.

"I can always come"Millie suggests

"Well we're going back to Abi's first but you're more than welcome to join us"

Obviously Millie takes the front seat next to Payton making me sit at the back.I will remember this when he wants kisses or cuddles.He's supposed to be winning me back not throwing me aside for his girl friend.

Once we get to my apartment I do my best to get up there without Millie following but she doesn't get the hint and joins us following me all he way to my door.

Walking in we're greeted with shocked looks from the girls and a very confused Aria.

"Don't tell me you have another hot guy after you" she shouts as she sees Payton walking in.

"Hot ex" Stella corrects making Aria's mouth open wonder in shock.

"You really must be something cuz these exes just keep running back" she jokes.

Rolling my eyes I quickly introduce Aria and Payton to each other and then introduce Millie before leaving the room to get dressed for the shoot.

Abigail's Outfit

Walking back into the room I'm dragged to the floor by Emmy who's crouched down behind the kitchen island giving a disapproving look in Millie's direction as she giggles at something Payton is saying

"Who's she?" Emmy whispers in my ears

"Millie," I whisper back

"I don't like her" she mumbles

"I don't like her either,but she's Paytons friend so we have to put up with her."

"Put up with who?" Eli's voice says from behind me causing me to jump

"Payton's girl best friend," I notice that the eldest of the Smith family is no longer here "what happened to Alex?"

"Back at uni,he left a present for you though it's in your room"

"Back to the topic of the girl," Emmy interrupts,"She looks like more of a friend to me.Which is why you're going to go over there and make up some excuse so you and Payton can leave"

She pushes me from behind the counter,but my body gives way and I end up falling flat on the floor with a loud bump.

Payton and Millies heads turn round to find me laying there,and in utter embarrassment I get up and shoot them a sweet smile,"I tripped doing my laces" I chucked awkwardly waiting for Payton to get the hint that I want to leave.