✨Chapter 28✨

The next day had finally arrived,the day Payton was taking me out on a date.But first I had to do a model shoot with Aria.And like always she was at my door at 8am with an iced coffee and a smile.

"Don't you ever get tired,jeez" I huff as I open the door allowing her into my apartment.

"Abigail,your a model.This means Kendall Jenner routines,5am workouts,salads and smoothies for breakfast,live your life like your being filmed by vogue" she says following me into my room,handing me the iced coffee.

Taking it I mutter thankyou sipping in the iced goodness.Letting it wake me up I place it down on my bedside table before laying back down on my bed.Aria joing laying on her stomach,pulling out her phone."You have an hour before we're leaving" she tells me.

An hour was fine enough for me,my hair and makeup was getting done at the venue so all I needed to do is shower and shove on a random outfit.

Once I'm all done I tie my hair up into a messy bun and finish the rest of my coffee.

"Isn't your boyfriend picking you up after this?Shouldn't you make an effort to look hot?" She jokes

"He thinks I look hot no matter what I wear.And that's what this is for" I tell her holding up my dress and makeup bag."My outfit for later"

We head out packing my things into the back of Arias car and setting off to the venue of the shoot that was 29 minutes away.

"There's these really hot guys we have to model with,Jordan and Vinnie,I've already claimed Vinnie.He's gorgeous." She says excitedly as we pull up to a spotlight

"Your forgetting that I've already been claimed" I laugh.

"Not officially till tonight,you can still have some fun"

Rolling my eyes I let out a small chuckle.What Payton had said the other day came back to me,not everyone wants a relationship,or needs one to be happy.Aria's perfectly fine being single and having "fun".

Payton's POV

I knock frantically at the door,waiting for someone to answer.I've been waiting for at least ten minutes by now and not one person has answered the door.Someone better answer it or I'll be forced to open it myself.

"Okay!For goodness sake ever heard of patience-...Oh Payton,Abi isn't here she's -"

"At a model shoot I know"I say pushing past Emmy,inviting myself into the apartment,"I'm surprising Abi but I need some of her stuff"

"Ooh,let me help.I could do with stealing some of her clothes." Emmy laughs closing the door and following me to Abi's room.

"I need, essentials, toiletries, pyjamas, summer outfits,anything you'd pack to go on holiday." I tell her opening up the suitcase I brought with me.

"Your taking her on holiday!" She exclaims,"oh I wish I had a boyfriend who'd do sweet things like this for me"

"I'm hoping she'll say yes when I ask  her to be my girlfriend again." I sigh running my hands through my hair.

"She's obviously going to say yes" Emmy laughs as she throws some of Abis clothes into the suitcase,throwing some stuff in a pile besides her every now and again."how are you going to do it?"

"Well,I've planned a date at the beach,it's nothing big we're just going to make dinner together,eat on the porch of the beach house I've booked,maybe swim and then I'll ask her."

"That's so cute" she gushes turning to me with a pouty face,"what did she ever do to deserve this?" She jokes

"She stole my heart"