✨Chapter 11✨

Payton's POV

"So,tell me about yourself" Willow says as she gazes up at me from behind her menu

"Well,there isn't much to tell.I grew up here,got big online and now I make music" I say casually,"What about you"

"I'm actually Millie's cousin." She tells me,"she's been obsessed with trying to find me a boyfriend and I guess I just gave in"

I let out a small chuckle,"She did exactly the same thing with me.Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend she's been pestering me to move on"

"She's so annoying" Willow laughs

"I know,I feel bad for you" I chuckle

She has a sweet smile,but not as gorgeous as Abi's smile.Her laugh wasn't as pretty,it didn't make my heart flutter like Abi's did.

Willow and I both order our food,as we wait for it to arrive we decide to play 21 questions,so that we can get to know each other some more.

"So,Millie said you lived in LA for a while.What was that like?" She asks

"It was amazing.I spent a lot of time with some influencers,I also met this amazing girl and her friends.They're honestly the best people I've met.I miss them a lot"

She gives me a small nod,probably figuring out that I was talking about Abi again.Every question she asked I ended up talking about Abi.I think she noticed because after a while she stopped talking.It's not that she isn't good looking, because she is.But I'm still in love with Abi.

"I'm just gonna go to the rest room" I tell her as I get up,remembering how Abi told me she'd help me get out of the date.

I instantly pull out my phone dialing her number,waiting nervously for her to answer.

"Payton?"she answers confused,"are you okay?"

"I'm fine Abi.Uh this is of awkward,but remember how you said you'd help me get out of this date"

Yeah," she chuckles,"I didn't expect you to actually need my help"

"Yeah,I kinda do" I cringe,i shouldn't have called her,this is humiliating.

"It's fine,how about I call you in ten minutes and you pretend like something urgent has happened,then you can ditch."

"You're the best"i sigh relieved

"I know" she giggles before ending the call.

Letting out a breath,I exit the bathroom and return to the table,Willow greets me with a smile and we continue talking and eating.

Soon enough my phone begins to ring,Abi's caller id on the screen.I quickly answer the call making sure to sound as dramatic as possible.

"Hello....no....I'm kind of busy......what?.....really?.....okay,okay....I'll be there as soon as I can" then I end the call.

"Willow I'm so sorry,but there's a family emergency and my mom wants me there,like now."

She gives me a small smile,"it's okay,I understand.You should go"

"Are you sure?" I ask,internally excited since the plan worked.

"Yeah,it's fine." She says

"Thank you so much'" I say quickly getting up and leaving the restaurant.

I felt kind of bad,leaving her there all alone,with no ride home.Okay that was a dick move,but I had to get away.

My phone buzzes with a text notification which I choose to ignore until I get home.

Walking into the house,i kick my shoes off and head straight upstairs into my room.The first thing I do is unbutton the shirt,before laying on my bed to check my phone.

There's a message there from Abi.

Abigail💖

I hope I helped u get out that date ;) ~Abi

My heart warms as I smile down at the message.We're finally on good terms.Lets just hope that when I get to LA next week she's just as friendly.

Abigail's POV

"Who was that?" Tom asks me as I put down the phone.

We had left the Café and the guys were walking us back to our car,just incase.Surprisingly I had fun today,Tom wasn't half bad neither were the others.And if I'm being honest I think Emmy might have a crush on Jordan.

"No one important" I tell him.My heart was on edge,I can't believe Payton ditched his date,maybe he still has feelings for me.

No there's no way,he wouldn't have gone on the date if he still loved me.Pushing my thoughts aside I turn to Tom who's walking besides me.

"Do you want to hang out,like just us?" I ask him

"I thought you'd never ask" he smirks.

"Great,you can come to my place tomorrow." I tell him holding back a smile.

"Will we be alone?" He asks with a raised brow

"Maybe" I giggle

"When can we see you guys again?" Nate asks as we reach our car.

"Give us your numbers and we'll see" Lara says with a small smirk

"Okay"he nods

Once our numbers have all been exchanged we say our goodbyes and get into the car.

"They were hot" Emmy laughs as we set off.

"Abi definitely has a thing for Tom" Stella says turning to look at me.

"I ship,definitely" Lara adds

"I mean,he wasn't awful looking,I guess he was quite cool."

"You like him" Lara teases

"Like is a strong word"

"Bitch ask him out" Stella says

"I already have"

Their faces all turn to look at me in shock,causing my to blush.I can't stop myself from smiling,and for the first time since my breakup with Payton,I feel that warm feeling in my heart.

That fuzzy feeling that makes you go all giddy and excited.That makes me feel warm all over.That rush of excitement and adrenaline.And I didn't actually hate it.

Maybe it's time to move on.

A/n:Heheheh hope you enjoyed:)) I don't have much to say but new chapter on Monday