✨Chapter 10✨

"So baby girl where you from" he asks with a charming smile holding his hand out for me to take.

"Nowhere special" I answer standing up on my own and folding my arms across my chest.He was awfully confident for a guy who's just met me.

Rolling my eyes i grab my towel from where I was laying and storm back down to where Lara is buying ice-creams.

"He's hot,who is he?" She asks intrigued.

"Some guy,he hit me with his volleyball" I mumble

As we're talking about him,Tom turns in our direction,waving at me.He then says a couple words to his friends before running over.

"Do you wanna play volleyball with me and the boys?" He asks

"Yeah,we'd love to"Lara smiles,answering before I'm able to.

I give her an annoyed look,but she just smirks,holding my arm to whisper in my ear,"All I'm saying,is let loose.Flirt with a couple guys,maybe kiss a few.Move on like him" she gives me a small smile as she follows Tom to where him and his friends are.

"This is Adam,Nate and Jordan" Tom says pointing them out

They all look kind of the same,tall,muscular,with either blonde or brunette hair.All except Tom and Jordan,Tom's body has tattoos stickered about and Jordan was mixed race with curly hair and beautiful green eyes.

"I'm Abi,this is Lara" I say smiling at them

"So you up for a game?"Jordan asks

"Heck yeah!" Lara exclaims

"Abi's on my team" Tom announces throwing his arm over my shoulder

"Who said I was gonna be in a team with you?" I answer pushing him off.

"Let me call the other girls,we can do 4v4" Lara announces before running back to where Emmy and Stella are standing.

"So Abi,what do you do?" Tom asks me

"A bit of everything,I model mainly" I tell him

"Yeah,I can tell.You're very gorgeous" he smirks,I feel shy under his gaze.As his eyes look me up and down lingering at my face.

"What about you what do you do?" I ask

"I'm a videographer,I shoot videos for small artists.I'm doing one in a couple weeks" he tells me

"Guys this is Emmy and Stella" Lara says as she comes back,Emmy and Stella greet the boys and we all get into out teams.

Emmy,Jordan,Lara and Nate.And then me,Tom,Stella and Adam.

We begin to play the game,hitting the ball back and forth.Although it wasn't too simple,I was horrible at the game.

"Abi,why are you so bad at this?" Stella asks frustrated about losing.

"I don't know" I chuckle,"maybe I'll be better off standing at the back"

"Yeah you do that" she jokes standing at the front and hitting the ball over the net.

After a couple more rounds of the game we finally give up,walking back with the boys to where they're belongings are.

"There's a cool Café down town if you guys wanna go" Nate asks as we take up our things

"Yeah,we'd love to,I'm getting hungry now anyways" Stella answers

I quickly pull my sundress over my bikini,grabbing my bag and putting on my sandals before following the others.