Chapter 1

just a small little authors note. i took this book down for more reasons than one, the interactions weren't there, my partner who i was working on the book with at the time lost interest in it and after awhile i also did. but you guys kept pushing and here i have caved and given it to you ONE MORE TIME. hopefully this time around the interactions with this book will be better. this book is still the same but i have made a few changes because when i did publish this book the sisters were still in their past relationships so i have changed it to coincide with their current relationships. hopefully we can get through this book together with a lot of interaction... also do not TRY me I WILL unpublish this bitch again and NEVER bring it back 💀. let me stop my ranting... i hope y'all enjoy this book - of course y'all will y'all love drama and this book has a lot of that 💆🏽‍♀️, jk.

[2017-2020]
👑_________________________👑

"Toni. Where are you?" Kenny called out popping his head up and looking around the room.

Toni popped up standing against the door frame of their bathrooms door.

"Here I am." She said cockily posing in the door frame, Kenny swiped his tongue across his bottom lip as he watched her intently.

She stood there in nothing but her saint black boyshorts that hugged her ass just perfectly and a pair of red bottoms. She gave him a perfectly circular twirl before facing him again.

"Someone looks really excited." She smirked scanning his body.

"Toni, babe... please..." He begged watching her.

Toni chuckled before seductively walking towards him. Kenny bit his lip as she crawled onto the bed and straddled him. He couldn't do much.

"I'll let you roam my body freely if you promise to behave." Toni said reaching over him, reaching into his drawer for the keys to his handcuffs. She took them out and held them above his face. "Does daddy feel trapped?" She asked before she laughed when he tried to reach for them with his teeth.

"Daddy gives up." He sighed plopping back down.

Toni laughed and crawled back down his body reaching for his briefs. Slowly pulling them down.

"Your a bad girl mami." He said. "Only for you my baby." She said seductively lifting her head up to look at him. "Now be quiet." She instructed.

"You're so controlling." He groaned, before letting out a grunt when her hands covered his groin. "I'm in charge this week remember." She said, while giving him hard strokes.

"Toni." He groaned through gritted teeth.

"Toni Michelle Edmonds." He warned her, "you're in for some big trouble when you let me loose." He said before letting out grunts.

"Than I just won't let you loose." She smiled before she took him into her mouth.

Kenny lightly jumped as he felt shivers go down his spine, he bit his lip as he watched her head bob back and forth.

"Uh..." Kenny moaned tossing his head back resting it down on the headrest. "Sss... ahh." He bit his lip shutting his eyes as she continued to bob her head.

She took him deep down her throat gagging a little before she brought him back out and sucked her saliva off him.

"Baby." He warned, she locked him into her mouth and felt his vein pop out on the center meaning he was gonna release.

She increased her speed and no sooner he erupted, she raised up and wiped the side of her mouth. She smiled as she picked up the keys and crawled back up to his face again.

"Please baby. Stop with the teasing, I can't take it anymore..." He cooed.

She chuckled, "one hand at a time." She said.

He nodded, "yes mami." He said.

She slowly unlocked his left hand and raised her finger at him.

"No funny business." She sternly instructed. He nodded and Just when she unlocked his right hand he wrapped his arms around her and suffocated her in kisses. Flipping them over having him lay on top of her.

Toni laughed as she wrapped her legs around his torso and cupped his face in her hands and kissed his lips. He quickly pulled down her boyshorts and entered her immediately.

"Oh god." Toni gasped. "I shouldn't have let you free." She said though gritted teeth. "Ahh!" She moaned biting her lip.

Kenny buried his face into the crook of her neck and sucked down on it.

"Kennnnnn!" She screamed running her long nails up his back. "Dammit." He groaned from the marks that she was leaving on his back.

"Dammit babbyyy! You're so deep."

"Shit baby you're so wet." He moaned

Toni tightened her legs around his torso and allowed her first orgasm to tear through her body. She arched her back off the bed and unwrapped her arms from around his and clawed at the sheets. Balling them into fists, her eyes rolled back as Kenny bit down on her neck.

"Ken I don't wanna, but... Kennn your gonna make me do it..." Toni moaned, pressing his cheeks together between her index finger and thumb, allowing his lips to pop out before she kissed them.

Toni grabbed his tongue with hers and allowed their tongues to make love as well.

"Oh god." She moaned having another orgasm hit her again. "Dammit daddy." She moaned biting his shoulder.

"Toni." He grunted from the pain.

He gave her long rough and fast strokes. Toni couldn't take it anymore, her eyes rolled back and she felt herself let go once again. Kenny's strokes became savage, meaning he was about to cum.

"Oh daddy..." Toni trailed off.

Smoothly running her nails up and down his arms. She lost her mind when Kenny began to play with her bundle of nerves.

"Ahh!" She moaned.

"I'm so close..." Kenny groaned. "Just let it go. Let it flow baby!" Toni moaned. Causing Kenny to chuckle, he gave her a few more strokes before she felt him pulsate deep in her.

"27 years of marriage and still I can't get enough of you." Kenny said catching his breathe before kissing her forehead.

Toni smiled with her eyes closed. Before she could count to ten Kenny flipped her over and immediately entered her from behind.

"Kennn!"

y'all happy i brought it back or nah? 🤔