Chapter 43

"Why is she taking so long to open the door?" Toni groaned clutching her legs together, "I need to pee!" She mumbled through gritted teeth making Kenny chuckle as she looked around before she frowned at the unfamiliar car that pulled up in the driveway as well.

"Ken." She tapped his shoulder.

He raised his eyebrows looking at her before his attention fell onto the car, the two people got out and as soon as Toni saw who it was she groaned.

"Oh god." She mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Behave yourself-"

"I always do." Toni smiled bright, "Karrueche!" Toni called as the door opened.

"Why did you take so long?" Toni groaned, "hi baby here I need the bathroom!" Toni spoke under one breathe shoving the box towards Karrueche before she ran into the house.

Karrueche immediately laughed.

"She's been holding it in since we left our neighborhood." Kenny shook his head as he walked in trying to avoid being alone with Tracey and Deion.

"Karrueche." Tracey smiled pulling Karrueche into her embrace. "Hi ms Tracey." Karrueche said once they pulled away. "Mr Deion." Karrueche smiled giving him a side hug.

"Daddy!" Rihanna squealed, "your grandson missed you." Rihanna grinned holding Jaylen out to Kenny.

"Hey Jay- what is that smell? Is that you?" Kenny groaned as Jaylen giggled feasting on his fist.

"Yeah it is, would you change him for me? Thank you you're such a great grandpa." Rihanna grinned placing Jaylen's diaper bag on Kenny's shoulder.

He glared at her before he went upstairs to go change him.

"Babe! Your parents are here." Karrueche said once they approached him.

"Hey you two-"

"Y'all are so cute." Tracey grinned, "come. Dinner is ready, you guys can go sit." Karrueche smiled pointing towards the dining room.

They nodded and headed that way.

Karrueche saw Rihanna and approached her.

"Look Kae-"

"Just save it." Karrueche snapped, "dinner's ready and we'd like to start." She spat.

Rihanna frowned before she walked into the dining room and greeted everyone she didn't already greet. Toni came out the bathroom and smiled at Karrueche before she frowned noticing the change in her facial expression.

"What's wrong? It's Tracey?" Toni said sucking her teeth already annoyed.

"No ma. Nothing wrongs." Karrueche quickly smiled.

"Jaylen is changed!" Kenny shouted lifting Jaylen up into the air making him giggle.

Toni smiled facing them.

"Dinner is ready." Karrueche said, "okay." Kenny and Toni nodded walking into the dining room.

"Toni hi!" Tracey grinned.