Chapter 21

"Tone! The girls will be sleeping over at Tamar's tonight!" Kenny shouted from the doorway as he hung up his coat. "Where are you?" He asked looking towards the dark hallway to the stairway.

"Toni!" He called, hanging up his car keys before walking into the kitchen.

He opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. He looked at their spotless marble kitchen and chuckled lightly when he realised her phone was laying on the kitchen counter.

"Michelle!" He yelled loudly, making sure he could be heard all throughout the house.

He took a few sips from his water and shook his head. He was hungry, "Michelle did you make me anything to eat?" He asked opening the refrigerator once again.

"Yes Brian." She answered, "what did you make me then?" He asked, realising there was nothing to eat.

"Turn around and find out." She smiled, he slowly turned around and almost dropped the water bottle that he held in his hand.

"Holy Mary, Joseph and Jesus!" He gasped scanning each and every single curve of her body.

Toni chuckled before she seductively smiled at him.

"Is this my dinner?" He asked.

"Yes." She answered.

Toni stood in the entrance frame in a saint red bra and matching thong, with some devil horns on her head and tail to go with it, and to top it all off a pair of saint red heels.

"I've been a bad girl daddy. Aren't you gonna punish me?" Toni questioned twirling her tail in her hand.

Kenny licked his lips as he raised his eyebrow, pulling at his chin as if in deep thought.

"Where's those handcuffs?" Kenny asked walking up to her. "In your drawer." Toni bit her lip as she slowly began to unbutton his shirt.

"Since you've been bad, I have to get you in formation." He sang. "Okay daddy now lets get in formation." Toni sang causing Kenny to laugh.

Toni stripped Kenny out of his shirt, she slid down his body and undid his pants, taking her time. Kenny intensely watched her as she pulled his pants along with his boxers down.

She looked up at him and made eye contact before placing her hands around his manhood, she lightly stroked him before kissing the tip. Kenny bit his lip holding back a grunt, she kissed the bottom of his tool and licked along it going back to his tip.

"Tone." He warned, and before he knew it he felt her warmth wrap around his shaft. He tossed his head back as she continuously bobbed her head back and forth, using her hand to cover what couldn't fit into her mouth. Kenny ran his hand through her hair before he felt himself reaching his peak. Increasing her speed as her tongue moved like a snake.

"Shit baby..." He grunted biting his lip looking down at her.

"Cum for me." She moaned sucking over his tip before she took him down her throat.

"Oh fuck." He moaned gripping the back of her head holding her in place as he released.

She smiled before she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. Kenny stepped out his pants and boxers, lifting Toni up by the back of her thighs causing Toni to instantly wrap her legs around his torso. He spun them around and placed her down on the island. Toni and Kenny knocked everything off it, including their glass vase.