Chapter 41

Toni watched as Karrueche and Kenny spoke. She had to monitor them just in case Kenny decided to pop off again, she kinda liked how overprotective he was with the girls, it made her smile to herself.

"What has you all happy?" Rihanna asked approaching her.

"No reason I just have such an amazing man by my side, I mean he definitely works on my nerves but the way that man touches me-"

"Mommy TMI!" Rihanna scolded making Toni giggle.

"Sit. We should talk as well." Toni patted the empty space next to her on the chaise lounge.

"Don't sit on that one me and your father-"

"Eww man!" Rihanna groaned pulling her face in disgust sitting down next to her.

"Me and your father went for a swim and your dad laid on this one that's why it's still wet- what did you think I was gonna say?" Toni raised her eyebrows in confusion as she lightly tapped the chaise lounge next to her with her foot causing the water to drip from it once again.

Rihanna's eyes widened in embarrassment.

"Nothing." She shook her head.

The was a moment of silence between them as they just watched Karrueche and Kenny talking.

"I'm assuming Chris doesn't know." Toni spoke.

Rihanna let out a breathe before she shook her head, "he has the right to know."

"But I also have the right to not tell him." Rihanna said looking at Toni who frowned.

"Robyn... you need to tell him, Jaylen is half of him. If he chooses to not be in his life that's his choice, you go on with your life. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Karrueche finds out. She's gonna hate me." Rihanna shook her head just at the thought.

Toni frowned.

"She won't hate you. The same way you didn't hate her when you found out about their relationship."

"Yeah but I was angry-"

"And that's what she's gonna be..." Toni trailed off remembering her little conversation with Karrueche, "she's gonna be devastated." Toni mumbled.

"What?" Rihanna groaned.

"We spoke the other day and she told me how she wanted to give Chris a baby-"

"Is the baby his?" Rihanna's eyes widened, "is our kids about to be siblings? Oh god!" Rihanna panicked.

"Calm down. We don't know that, that's another thing she hasn't told us." Toni sighed shaking her head looking at Karrueche.

"So now what?" Rihanna groaned.

"You're gonna tell Chris-"

"Mom-"

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you that you're gonna tell him and then you're gonna sit down with your sister and talk to her. This happened before their relationship right?" Toni raised her eyebrows.